Sanctuary City Sheriff Plans To Release Child Rapist After Arrest

TnWatchdog

This is sickening...I blame the 'radical' (not all are bad...they just follow) liberals for this craziness. Power and greed, for them, comes before our safety and security.
Catch and deport illegal felons and if their country doesn't want them back (they are smart) send them to Gitmo.

Buzy Bee

It would be nice one day if they made a law refusing to release these type of offenders until they are buried after they pass on in prison. They should never be allowed freedom ever again. The people who make the laws these days don't seem to remember or really care about who the victims and potential victims truly are.

Shady Tree

What the *&^%*? This is sickening. A rape on an adult or teen is just a horrible thing and should never happen but a rape on a defenseless child or baby is unforgivable and very disturbing. What type of dude can get aroused by a child or baby? I have seen stories where full grown men rape 2 and 4 month old babies, What is wrong with people? How can a full grown man find a 4 month old baby attractive? It is extremely disturbing to know there are people like that who exist in realty and others that think putting these monsters back out on the street is a good idea. Why do people not really think before they consider releasing these horrible people to do the same thing again or worse since they seem to be able to get away with it without really suffering any long lasting consequences for their ugliness.

jcolanzi

What the *&^%*? This is sickening. A rape on an adult or teen is just a horrible thing and should never happen but a rape on a defenseless child or baby is unforgivable and very disturbing. What type of dude can get aroused by a child or baby? I have seen stories where full grown men rape 2 and 4 month old babies, What is wrong with people? How can a full grown man find a 4 month old baby attractive? It is extremely disturbing to know there are people like that who exist in realty and others that think putting these monsters back out on the street is a good idea. Why do people not really think before they consider releasing these horrible people to do the same thing again or worse since they seem to be able to get away with it without really suffering any long lasting consequences for their ugliness.

Anyone that sick should be eliminated from the gene pool. They can never be cured.

TnWatchdog

Anyone that sick should be eliminated from the gene pool. They can never be cured.
I've always found it intriguing (may not be the best word to use here) about the sex offender registry. It is like the authorities know that they will do it again...like meth or other drugs. Some evil door must open up in their brain that makes them do it again. They will never stop so lock them up and throw away the key...but, oh yeah, I almost forgot they are safe in sanctuary cities, which needs to change.

jcolanzi

I've always found it intriguing (may not be the best word to use here) about the sex offender registry. It is like the authorities know that they will do it again...like meth or other drugs. Some evil door must open up in their brain that makes them do it again. They will never stop so lock them up and throw away the key...but, oh yeah, I almost forgot they are safe in sanctuary cities, which needs to change.

They're broken and need to be thrown into the trash heap.