Santa Claus- A Timelord?!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
In light of the holiday season, I thought we'd talk about the big, red man with the snow-white beard...

(This is all purely for fun, Merry Christmas! :) )

We've all heard the story of Old St. Nick; a mysterious, magical man with a cookie addiction who lives in the North Pole and delivers toys to good little children all around the world via his flying sleigh and reindeer...But what if we're only half-right? What if there's more to the story than what we've been told?

What if Santa Claus is actually a time traveler?

Think about it...

• He manages to deliver toys to every well-behaved, Christmas-celebrating child all in one night. He must be able to manipulate time as we know it, slowing it down...He must have gotten this technology from the future! :eek:

• "He knows if you've been bad or good.." Clearly, he has access to our thoughts! How else would he know?

• He uses wormholes to transport presents. There's no way all that stuff fits in his sleigh.

• He has genetically-engineered reindeer. Using tomorrow's trchnology, he is equipped with reindeer genetically crafted to fly and withstand high speeds and extreme temperatures.

• His elves are actually an endangered alien race brought to live at Santa's Workshop to escape extinction on their home planet. Why not? ;)

• He uses a cloaking device for himself as well as his sleigh, reindeer, and possibly the Workshop.

• His sleigh uses anti-gravity technology to fly, as well as an ion shield to protect the sleigh from burning up when traveling at high speeds. Also, an artificialgravity to maintain an atmosphere...

So there ya have it. Santa is a time traveler. Of course, this theory could be all wrong...He could be an alien! :eek:

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
By the way, you guys are awesome for responding to this silly thread... :) I was waiting for a physics geek to tell me what nonsense this was..lol Even though it's just for fun...I hope you all had a great holiday!

TnWatchdog

By the way, you guys are awesome for responding to this silly thread... :) I was waiting for a physics geek to tell me what nonsense this was..lol Even though it's just for fun...I hope you all had a great holiday!
Great job on Santa...I can't wait for you to come up with something on the Easter Bunny. lol It won't be long.