Satan

Carl Miller

It is interesting Jesus being tempted
by Satan in the desert. It is not a new idea that Satan would have inquired Jesus as to the consequences of His martyrdom for mankind.
"Why sacrificing nailed on a cross for humankind, Jesus?" Said Satan.
"I give you the future!"
"See!" "Cruzades for your sake". Went on Satan, and he projects all religion based wars in his Divine Name.
Satan projects fake profets robbing people's money in the name of Jesus.
In the excrutiating moments Jesus finally said:
"But I must obey The Father's will. It is mandatory to me. Father wishes to preserve free will for men. He does not
want
Robots but free people applying the blessing of free will".

Last edited:

Carl Miller

i never know for sure where i will get stuck into. Once i unwillingly got trapped inside a great confusion. An angry she entity g.ot hold of another woman's neck and i tried to interfere. Suddenly i had messed up in the pandemonium. I could not release the strong hands that squeezed the victim's throat apparently suffocating her. I could not figure out the motive of such furious attack. I ve already read books telling about the infamous spiritual fightings in the lower level realms. The yesterday's perpetrators are today's victims? Perhaps: how to judge such weird things?
Many questions have arisen afterwards. Do spirits have necks? How could be possible inflicting pain in a spiritual entity? I do not know. All i know is that the most horrendous things are open for the most courageous ones to watch. Some times i get afraid.
But let me put this message into a context. Remember that i started the current thread resorting to a heartbreaking experience involving my brother in law. So, this new comment should be included into the same context since i supposedly have dreadful out of the body experiences in which i have to stand shocking experiences.