saw this post on craigslist. does it look real?

CuriousGirl1999

hi im Caitlyn im 15. i wanted ppl who actually know about this kind of stuff to see this and give me ur thoughts on whether u think it is fake or real. it said it was removed today but i remember screening it. i emailed them and wanted to know more about the time travel
and they just said something like "i have a singular affair and will decline" watever that means
thx.. iv always doubted this kind of stuff but i have an open mind anythings possible!
Screenshot 2015-08-23 at 2.08.25 AM.png Screenshot 2015-08-23 at 2.12.54 AM.png

Itheblaze

The nice elderly man must have been pretty strong to lift some very large objects. Alptin is not leaving until November. Maybe he'll post again.

Zeirbah

Interesting. I've had time jumps with a time machine called the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. However, the machine won't do the time jump immediately. I'm 12 minutes, maybe even more, of where I'm suppose to be in the future.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
While I'd like to believe it, it's very likely a hoax. That's what I think too.

MaackkyJackky16

hi
welcome to this forum site,here you can find
lots of things.I suggest you for your question you search to on Google,
i have no knowledge about your question sorry for that

Zeirbah

Wait, this was an elderly man!? Something similar like this happened in January 2014, when I just turned 16 years old.

I haven't really thought much about this until now, but I believe I may have ran into a time traveler or my future self at an indoor swimming pool back in January 2014, a month after I turned 16 years old. I was just swimming and minding my own business until this man who appeared to be somewhere between the age of 60 years old and 75 years old came up to me and claimed to have known me. He looked somewhat similar to me, besides being much older. He even asked me if I remembered him, which made me start to wonder. I didn't ask if he was a time traveler, my future self, or an alien for the sake of not sounding crazy or offending him. He had claimed that my name had started with a J and said I was a celebrity (my real name does start with a J). If this was my future self, I'm guessing he would've came somewhere from the year 2057 to 2072? This was before I even started making the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

TimeFlipper

Wait, this was an elderly man!? Something similar like this happened in January 2014, when I just turned 16 years old.

I haven't really thought much about this until now, but I believe I may have ran into a time traveler or my future self at an indoor swimming pool back in January 2014, a month after I turned 16 years old. I was just swimming and minding my own business until this man who appeared to be somewhere between the age of 60 years old and 75 years old came up to me and claimed to have known me. He looked somewhat similar to me, besides being much older. He even asked me if I remembered him, which made me start to wonder. I didn't ask if he was a time traveler, my future self, or an alien for the sake of not sounding crazy or offending him. He had claimed that my name had started with a J and said I was a celebrity (my real name does start with a J). If this was my future self, I'm guessing he would've came somewhere from the year 2057 to 2072? This was before I even started making the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.
Jesus or Justin Timberlake? :D