Scalar Technologies

Scarecrow

I mentioned along the pathway here in the past, wondering if there were something else I could experience greater entry into the 4th Dimension the "SCALAR realm, permeates everything in existence here and in the 4th dimension but both our notable animal kingdom and the humans kingdoms waiting for to make contact with this longitudinal wave, it's not actually a wave it's like a blanket between the atoms and molecules move those out of the way and you have nothing else but Scalar. Our DNA antennas will be in the receiving mode. Once the scalar Realm is breached, it opens its door unto you and every living thing on planet earth. This isn't a sit back and wait for it to happen, nature chooses the easiest routes to accomplish big things! But man is a product of nature but on a higher scale!

Someone emailed me some time back around 3 or so years ago! Within this one way conversation he sent to me a link to Spooky2 Scalar! I went to YouTube to find out what the big hoopty doo was all about. I kept reading about two generators (Transmitter and Receiver) that was on the open market since the early 80's both in the UK and China. It was constructed by three Norwegian Engineers combining Natural Scalar, Molecular Scalar and Rife Scalar using one each Tesla Coil hidden under the surface of each machine. Since then two of the 3 engineers went on other products and the remaining engineer John White remained, married and lives in China province. He is not a citizen he like the other two were from Norway.

That's the history of the individual that constructed this strange device that actually works! My co-researcher, couldn't wait any longer for my research, but the next week he called me and said, "I got it"! Got what! I purchase the two generators from the research I was doing. I never jump into every graven miracle machines that come on the markets all of the sudden. OK, I told him how to set it up once he tuned the Spooky2 ,he has to set the megahertz anywhere from 1-8 megahertz! The reason for it, the operator is trying to find the best station to run the machine. It's tuned for a variety of reasons and one of those reasons is, the barometric pressure!

This all but took him a few minutes! He had his Spooky2 Scalar for now going on 4 years and it still produces beyond his current understanding! I went through every link that I could get my hands on to find out all the pros and cons. of this scalar generators. Sorry to say I couldn't find anything or anywhere! But my partner wasn't as patient as I was! But one thing was for sure when going into it the first time you will HERX, mark my words!

John White is his real name he loves holistic medicines and now the Spooky2 Scalar! After three years of my friend testing the generators under all kinds of circumstances, he called me late last fall, he usually calls me once in a month. It was harvest season, I usually don't talk with him until the snows settle in.

************************************************************************************************************************************

During that time, I asked him what has been happening, he told me, he placed 4 oz of water the other day, he placed that glass on the Transmitter (output) plate resting on top a Tesla Coil generator. On the receiver generator is, the (input) coil with a Tesla Coil underneath the glass surface. What he discovered about this device is, nothing short of a miracle was his statement, especially when people who have cancer that have used it, were completely healed. I can't verify those claims. Nor will I try to! Both machines have to work together thus the linking cable is used. Need a 38 foot 70mm and a 74 foot cable (extra).

People are always joining up with Spooky2 Facebook, spooky2 Paranormal, each one has its particular reason it exists. New people on a daily basis constantly in and out of Spooky, inquiring what this machine can do and people who had their machines one to ten years going on! These people or at least some, are buying an additional units just in case like what happened to the Late Steven Gibbs, he passed away and the HDR fades from memory with most folks. I purchased a second machine prior to his passing on! Both my 1995 model and the 2004 model and they work very well!

My friend of ten or so years, was showing me pictures of what happen with the water after a four minute exposure to both scalar and Rife's frequency coming from the GEN-X PRO. He used there GEN-X PRO frequency generator. He placed that cup of water inside his freezer and another untreated glass of water and let them both sit in the freezer overnight. Around 6:00 am he wanted to see what may have happened! He was satisfied with the results! The treated water showed a beautiful spinning pattern! I know of coasters made of ORGONITE materials will charge a glass of water! But there is a huge difference, you got to breakdown what the scalar has done!

************************************************************************************************************************************

You see you place the water on the machine and tune it with the glass of water on top of the Transmitter! When finished we are placing this water with nothing else, just both waters, one that is charge and the other not charged. Did he have to use the ORGON coaster to create those designs your answer is No! You can see there are some powerful things going on to such an extent ,the water molecules are restructured this is the making of Hexagonal Water! When I get the monies we are going to purchase the Microscope, Live Blood DarkField microscope 2500x mag power, to see things normally anyone of us would dare to do. Especially laying down $1000.00 on such an instrument. I will be making elixirs and need to know if what I created was created!

I was impressed. He looked at the untreated water and it was a mirky dull white color. He told me, he used an identified frequency and he set up the program to run into both machines by themselves running only the two generators, across from each other and the scalar field is about the size of a football between the two lids facing each other even if it is in two separate rooms the cases face each other, in the general direction to each other with the walls in between it can't stop scalar from the transmitter or the receiver and the further you separate both machines using a 75 foot link cable, the wider and the taller would be that scalar opening.

People state, they disconnect both machines from each other and both machines lights were on and were broadcasting real-time scalar! John White said, yes you can do this but your greatest results are from shorter distances! 75 foot in distance from each other, you can consume the entire house and pull back that scalar curtain! As soon, as, one of your digits touches that field physically the machines have paired you up inside this scalar.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

He told me, other small experiments he was doing were all successful. He loves using the Molecular Scalar Mode! He sleeps with the machine on each side of his bed and his body in an active scalar field. He woke up, getting ready for work, hurried and left for his work. After things calmed down, when he punched in at his work, his whole body was vibrating! I asked what do you mean?

Every cell in his body was vibrating and that is the best he could explain to me, without me doing the same thing. This lasted all through the shift and finally came home and got ready an hurriedly to help his dad during the harvest season! By the 5th hour before going back to his house for the night. He arrived home he was still energetic! It also, effects is OBE's to a much higher realm than he could accomplish by himself. The only thing he didn't like was, he couldn't control his OBE like he normally had does. But once he went through this tunnel provided by the scalar environment, he was let go into the inner-dimension.

He had no other choice, he programmed the GEN-X and ran it through the Transmitter and Receiver. It was "theta" and "chakra 3rd eye! By the morning as he awakened his mind was crystal and he felt energize everything just crystal on how his mind and body felt. But the best of what he feels that he did, getting ready to go to sleep, he placed a EO peppermint on the "Transmitter" and he tuned his machine with the EO and then let it run throughout the night.

Note: he never opened the bottle when it came in the mail he just placed the unused bottle still factor sealed on the machine. Morning came and he could smell a strong peppermint in his room. He went to wash his hands and face, he smelled the back of his hand had a very strong peppermint EO as if he put it on straight from the bottle. He, picked up the EO small jar and the seal was still intact!

***********************************************************************************************************************************

So, what happened? He was using Spooky2 Scalar in "Molecular" mode! The substance is placed on the receiver and sent to the transmitter 180 degrees with out of phase signals being created. The Receiver the molecular copy of the EO peppermint was sent through the scalar field being created at the time and it goes right through the body like a hot knife through butter.

If two people were in this same field, they would both have that peppermint odor. Think about it for a minute, his next experiment he replaced the EO with a bottle of Tylenol 500 strength! He, purchase this bottle that same day. His neck was aching very badly due to the change in weather bailing hay. He never opened the bottle! He did the same things as he did with the EO peppermint and ran it in his bedroom. He lied down, his neck was killing him! Just radiating this pain!

He placed the whole bottle on the Receiver and tuned it altogether he thought if this didn't work he would have to take at least four of them before going to sleep. Around 30 minutes or so, that pounding neck ache was slowing down, it was becoming (in his words) numb, like when one uses an ice pack and then removes the ice and neck pain fades, as when new warm blood enters in that area.

Within 45 minutes he had no pain! He was thrilled. But placebo can't be ruled out of the experience one gets to the body. He shared with me, he made a batch of highly charged water, if he had the microscope Live Blood DarkField with a 2500X, you would have seen the water is now hexagonal. But he didn't have the microscope. He sealed up the 4 ounces of water in a mason jar and took it to his dad, his arthritis was bad on his knees.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

My friend programmed the water using an unopened source bottle of a pain reliever and his dad had no idea. He placed it in the scalar mode that was now active once again. He told his dad hey can you drink this, let me know if my well water is ok, (not telling him anything he did about the water)! His dad said, you want me to drink all of the 4 ounces ? Of course he said.

His dad drank it down and he said that's odd, it has a sweet texture and water never went into his stomach it was immediately snatched wherever it was needed the most. He told his son, what is going on with this water! It never got into his gut! Another story another time to be sure! Within an hour his dad was reading a magazine and he got thirsty, he slowly got up because of his knee when he stepped out there was no pain! He told his son, I have no leg pain and it's completely gone!

Was it that water? Yes, he said, it was the water, I change the molecular model of the water to another model The pain meds were infused somehow by the scalar generators. This all happen in the first week he owned! I was suppose to buy one that same year, but I wanted to do more research to see if there are other machines that can do the same things and also considering the greater test, all the above is the 101 using Scalar.

Unfortunately, most machines that claim it can do better, 90% of all those devices lean on "placebo" effect. After the first success of using the devices, after about one week, it will not work anymore the boxes light up ok, but no results, because the placebo was completed as far as the mind goes. No placebo no healing or anything else afterwards. These are not my words, these came from long ago Spooky customers.

I emailed new buyers of the Spooky2 and they told me, they bought these scalar machines and after one week, they were convinced! After four weeks, they were floored to the boards! One such young man emailed earlier this year and after we talked he purchased one! He sent me an email a few weeks later and he said, this is the best machine I ever purchased in my lifetime. I told him great! Just don't let it sit in a box in some dusty closet! So , he keeps me informed when he thinks I would appreciate what he accomplished.

He did the water test on the other machine trying to copy what Spooky can do! He taken the 4 ounce cup of water and placed it in the freezer and another glass not treated. During the morning he brought both glasses out of the freezer and placed them in a we lit area, The untreated water was cloudy ice, no design! He taken the treated water out and it had a brilliant design!

I know most of you here, say we can get coaster to do the same things, rightly so, but if you are really sick, tell me, how those coasters pan out. We decided after those simple tests, what this machine can really accomplish in a more complex manner! I have a passion for Tesla Coils and Frequencies. When I found that each pelican carrying case held under the surface plate were one each Tesla Coil. We wanted to check it out, so my partner and I, wanted to examine the output, he got a simple 60 watt light bulb and within foot of the device, the light bulb began to light up!

This was good! But we put this transmitter and receiver through its paces! With everything going crazy these days and rising prices, it doesn't leave wiggling room other than to cutback! We paid $2400.00 and plus extra for accessories about 4 years ago, it was the best investment I ever made bar none! There is one more machine I would like to get is, Chakra Harmonizer made by RAD111.

I am not going to post no links, because I don't care one way or the other ,who purchases and who doesn't. Who believes in it and those who don't! We have enough stress we have to face in the real world! This runs around $1000.00! It's a chakra enhancer! That is all it does, it produces about a dozen frequencies at one time with well built scalar antennas. He said, you have to be careful and not fall asleep in the field! It uses Solfeggio frequencies and several proprietary frequencies etc. But some people taken ill because they don't listen or read instructions!

It's quite loaded to the gills and it's recommended exposure time around 15 minutes it is a massive scalar broadcaster! It modulates the Solfeggio and authors of frequencies I heard about. I usually pass on through Paranormalis to see what the needs are and what they are using, then I go on my way! We need more sites like this, I find no matter where I go, there are those purchasing devices quickly throwing their monies as much as they can to get the next wave of wonder workers! No patience for research, asking questions, hunting down links, refining my key words for such a search etc. Nope! Human nature wants but doesn't want to give anything back! This paragraph above, I met a few over the years that were just like that!

Oh! when I was looking at the Spooky2 SCALAR, people were going nuts after sleeping between the two devices one on right and one on the left side of the bed, approximately 5 feet away from each other facing the lids to one another . The next following morning, they roared about the best sleep they ever had! I know it's not much to go by, after purchasing this Scalar unit. I sent it to my friend to work with it and see what else could be accomplish. So, why didn't I purchased it for a 3 years time frame? I have lot's to do, lot's to prepare for, make a ton of money with my Crypto! From last year to this year I am up 120% gross capital.

Because, I am juggling my time to this and to that and especially keeping an eye on our Crypto and it being Up 75% when the DXY comes down and I promise it will, all our Crypto will rise exponentially! in the next couple of months! A few more months of this, I can finally purchase the BIO-WELL analytic device that can read and interpret the energy centers (Chakra's). $2000.00

I v'e made nice little sum, that is why I purchased the Spooky2 Scalar. at $2500.00. I need a Live Blood DarkField 2500x maximum Microscope and it comes with a camera that gets mounted in the center of the eye pieces. All for the low price of $1100.00! All this takes time and immediate funding, that which we are all running to maintain what we have and even most of that our government wants our taxes very badly. What my partner failed to tell me, he invested $8000.00 in to bit coin around 6 years ago, he tried to explain to me what a metal wallet was! Hey, I do the old way of trading etc. These words are new to me, but my wife has been managing out portfolio with great interest as of lately!

Late last January 2022, he made a quarter of a million dollars! What up with that! If it weren't for him, I would have threw this opportunity away, like I did with Cell phone air time. They wanted in 1995 for us to purchase a piece of that airtime and hold on to it for the future it cost $4000.00, basing it on every person in America will be using this airtime. in the new future in 1995. This will not happen again and my wife dug her heals into this 3 years ago! I mention this because, our research has to be funded without going into the red zone each time I get another instrument!

The next bullish market in 2024, will be 3,100 coins x whatever will be the price! Enough of that, this information can help those who are financially strapped to the gills. Everything cost money, and money has to be made from some where don't you all agree? Just a fore thought for those who have enough curiosity to help those running the race of survival and make it to the finish line! This is no dream friends, the crisis is real and it's here! Watch our US dollar industry market begin to fall with great speed! When this happens and it is happening as I am writing this.

Look it up, "DXY"! Every time it goes into a down trend the crypto rises! Do your own research and only invest only if you can afford to do so! Make sure you get "Utility" coins that have present and future worth and are ISO-2002 compliant! And this comes from the UK. They won't purchase the coins unless compliancy is adhere to. Think of the coins as penny stocks as far as the pricing goes. We purchased at prices like .004 cents and gobble up as many as we could waiting out the crypto bull market and that SEC lawsuit and Ripple won! Prices started to climb 7% in 5 days!

I done my duty here! You know what we are using successfully the Spooky2 Scalar generators keeping in mind, wasn't the HDR known for opening scalar portals???? If this is so, we are in for a real treat! I am setting up my scalar and using the HDR in its field. Don't be shocked when your area plants in the scalar field will bloom ,when they are not suppose to and every plant is a lush green waxy coated look on the leaves! Even my wife who doesn't have a green thumb, her plants are flourishing, even she can't kill them and saying something! Get what you can now, there is coming a day by 2030, no car ownership, kill switches must be installed, they can shut it down your car in the middle of your driving, no matter what the distance!

Our dollar is ripe for massive crash! Our gold and silver coins will be worth many hundreds and thousands of dollars. I use "dollars" as an example. Since the dollar will be worthless, this new CBDC government cryto, will be the last nail in the coffin! Many countries now are going live with their own CBCD includes the UK. Believe me I could go on! If this makes you feel uneasy good! You should be! My wife and I covered what would make us comfortable! In the next few years before 2030, it will be a one world currency and a one world government! Don't throw your money into "MEME" tokens, you will loose your monies, I guarantee it!

Do your own research, I just pulled back the curtain for anyone to see the shadows that are upon us right now! UBI funds the government will give to you many thousands of dollars a month! Then this is the fly paper you run into! I know some of you are doing similar as we are, preparing our monies and keeping it out of the banks (extra) we leave the bill money intact. If I didn't write this today, eventually it will catch up to me, and escort me walking me in the hall of shame! Again, no links, if you really want to know more, you got your browsers. I'll will be back next summer coming to let you all know from time to time what's going on and how it will effect your instrument costs! And pretty much your financial lives!

IMG_0021.JPG