Schizophrenic, MPD, or legit possessed??

trekie4ever

So.... I visited my school this weekend. An organization I am in was throwing a party and it was much better than staying in my apartment byyself all weekend. Everything went cool besides the ticket k got for expired plates and going 78 in a 65.... bah commies... I figured last night I would try and see this interesting freshman girl I met a month before. What's so interesting about her? She can see and talk to spirits. I personally think it is legit.

Please note, I believe in spirits and possession but I also believe in our known medical science that some problems are purely psychological and/or biological. Also, the things I say she said to me, take them with a grain of salt. Her other "personality" is a pathological liar and even pretends to be the "real" girl.

I get a feeling i should try and see her (I have learned to follow this gut instinct urges). I call her saying I'm about to leave town but would like to see her before I go. She says great I'm walking from the chapel. I pick her up and we start talking. She pretty much opens the conversation with "I'm anorexic. I haven't eaten anything in 3 weeks. I've lost ten pounds already. I probably haven't passed out yet probably because I still drink juice. You know the body can survive six weeks with just water." Of course I'm like wtf is wrong with you?? I ask why were you at the chapel by yourself.I will give a rough transcript of our dialogue.

Her: I was going to kill myself. I was gonna climb to the top and jump off.
Me: well its not that high you probably would've survived.
Her:ya I realized that. But then I get your text and I changed mind. I wrote out suicide notes to everyone too.
Me:did you write me one? I'm on the "list" right?
Her: yep of course I did.
Me: well can I read it? I wanna know what you were gonna say to me
She was kind of baffled and shocked by my responses. I've dealt with cutters and people with suicidal tendencies. The best thing for them is someone who isn't going to judge or condemn them and to keep them talking.

Her:well I don't have it on me... I mean. I can just tell you?
Me:OK go ahead
Her: (this is blurry bit close to original) just...I'm glad I met you and you are a great friend. I always enjoyed talking to you
Me:that's it there's gotta be more.
Her: well there is but I don't feel comfortable sharing that
Me:fine I just wanna make sure if you try it again you don't give me the same note you wrote this time. I want it to be fresh. In the moment passionate and real.
Her: I had a text I was sending out too.I have it typed up.
Me:what? I didn't get a text!
Her: no I didn't send it yet.
Me: oh well can I read it? Gotta make sure you keep it all fresh material.
Her:*laughs* what's wrong with you????
Me: the one thing I want you to know is I will always listen to you. I won't always give you my 2 cents or judge you. But I will always listen.I'll be sad if you decide to do something like that and prob pissed cause I would feel I could've done more to help you. But I will always listen and believe what you say.
Her:*smiles* well I don't want your 2 cents anyway.
Me:too cheap for you? How about 2 dollars?

Summary: she tells me through the text she had an abortion January 13 2011 at noon. She also had and is going through a miscarriage right now. I already knew about that. She feels as though she is a muderer and is guilty and that she will never have any children. I asked her what she would name her child. The whole time she's bouncing like a kid with ADHD.

So that a the first part... next part... starts getting weird. She flips about at this point and gets very somber from the perky anorexic suicidal girl.

Her: Kayla Elizabeth.
Me:that's a pretty name. What sorts of things will you do with her?
Her:she's gonna love baseball. Well go so a lot of games.
Me:what else?
Her:I have a picture of what she will look like. Do you want to see? *pulls out iPhone and look at pic.*
Me:she's very pretty. Are you gonna do her hair like that? She's just a baby.
Flips
Her: omg the car is shaking.
Me: yeah because your bouncing your leg pretty hard.
Her:I am? Oh ok*puts her head down*

She flips again. She sits up and has a grin on her face.she is looking at me very hard and cackles. Throughout the conversation she was telling me she was seeing body parts. I asked her if she saw anything else. She lied of course. She's staring out the window. Her tone now is very... "I know something you don't know" this next part and she had this...very focussed look in her eyes. Like she was playing a game and found everything amusing about me.

Me:what are you looking at?
Her:*chuckles again* nothing
Me: I like that file its pretty vindictive. What's going on in that head of yours?
Her: bad thoughts. You know I ran a pregnant girl over with my car. My bf had cheated on me with his ex and got her pregnant. And you know insurance won't pay for a car that has three tires slashed.
Me: and you know this why? (I won't lie km slightly intrigued by her but this is about to get real serious)
Her: I know a lot of things. I know when bad things are gonna happen. I know who is going to pass and fail a test. And I know a lot of things I shouldn't know too.
Me: hey.... you realize... you've gone through like... 4 mood shifts?
Her: really?? I didn't notice. Tell me about them?
Me: at first you were preety perky. Then you became jittery . Then somber... now you seem. Kind of cool and sadistic.
Her:*laughs* that's because I'm evil. You are too you know. I can see it
Me:what do you mean? Is that why you talk to me?
Her:yes cause you have it too.
Me:who gave you the idea to make that vulgar poster of that girl?
Her: the same person who tells me to do everything.you know I know how to kill everyone right?
Me: and how would you do that?
Her: put sometwaterinto the water at the cafe.
Me: that won't work not everyone eats at the cafe.
Her: there are other ways
Me: and how's that?
Her: *smiles* I can't tell you.
That's when I realize she prob has MPD
Me: are you xxxxx?
Her: she's gone *laughs again*
Me: what's your name?
Her: I don't have one
Me: then what would you like to be called. I think its pretty rude to be like "hey you all the time"
Her:she frowns and chokes up for a second* well that doesn't matter
Me: than how about I give you a name?
Her*eyes get wide and she gets angry* no I won't like that
Me:your choice... how many others are there
Her: *laughing* I don't know I don't care!

Around here she starts telling me half riddles that aren't even worth mentioning. She says I'll meet the offspring of the one who walks on water. Jesus? No. Blah blah blah riddles riddles riddles.
Me: then why are you here?
Shit gets real....
Her: recruiting.
Me: who?
Her: people like her. I'm going to kill her and take over her body. Them I'll take you.
Me: I don't do sloppy seconds. I shoudlve been the first choice... I'm kind of offended.
Her: laughs and straighten up glaring at me* you're not funny
Me: then why did you laugh?
Her: she's gone she's gone she's gone *laughs*
Me:I can't see things. Why would you want me?
Her: because you can hear
Me: what are your recruiting for?
Her:a war?
Me:a war? For what?
Her: I saw the war.
Me:what war
Her: I can't tell you *laughs*
Me: what war are you recruiting for?
Her: the war against the Christians.
Me:I don't really like Christians much either
Her:then you should join me
Me: tell me your plan. I don't join a cause blindly
Her: *laughs* you still haven't figured it out
Me:figured out what
Her*the riddles. The riddles
Me: then tell me. I'm kind of an idiot
Her: I'm the offspring.

She got frightened.... and was staring out the window.
Her: I have to go.
Me: what do you see.
Her:*smiles* she's coming back in 5,4,3,2,1
Flips back to perky...
Her: so why about that ice cream you're gonna get me?
Me: well I can take you to mcdonalda and get something
Her:no that's fine well its late and you gotta go.

Yeah... I was in shock. She called me about 30 minutes later while I was on the road.

Her: hey how are you?
Me: I'm OK you?
Her: dis anything happen?
Me:yeah
Her: tell me?
Me: I don't think you should know. Bit I'll be back in 2 weeks and well take care of it.
Her: I know what happened. I was wrapping my hair talking to myself in my head like normal about my day and it said hello to me in the mirror.
Me: I see.
Her: I want it gone. I wamt my life back. I don't want to feel this way anymore. What should I do.
I play the fool...
Me: well you already are doing the first part
Her:what's that?
Me: you want it gone. It makes everything harder if you don't have the will to resist. Can you make ot two weeks. Don't Listen To it and dont hurt anyone.
Her: OK I can do that.
Me: OK great. 2 weeks I'll be back for the career fair. I should be free most of friday. Then I'll get rid of you.
Her:what?
Me:I'm not stupid. I know its you.
Her: what do you mean. Its me xxxxxx
Me: I'm not stupid so dont act like I am
Her: *starts laughing* what are you gonna do??!
Me: I'll be back in two weeks. I know that you really want me. I know that you know I will help her. And you know the best time for you to try and get me is when I try and hell her. I'm not stupid
Her:*still laughing* what are you gonna do? Throw holy water on me
Me: you know I know that won't work
Her: then what are you
Me: god bless you
Click I hang up....

Yeah wtf!!! Tell mewhat you guys think...

Samstwitch

Well she could be any of of the stated...Schizophrenic, MPD, or legit possessed.
One thing for sure...she needs to be locked up! She said she ran over a pregnant girl and that she knows how to kill everyone.
Something I learned in life...whenever someone says things like that, they mean it! ALWAYS take them seriously.
When I was young and heard someone say something about killing another person, I thought they were joking, but then it happened.

MY ADVICE: Do the girl a favor...Contact the authorities and tell them everything that you posted here. She needs to be locked up. She needs to be exorcised by a Priest too! :eek:

trekie4ever

The dilemma with that is if she is locked up she is in an area where that thing can spread. Plus I doubt they would let a priest near her... unless her parents were involved.

I am SERIOUSLY considering it though....

Samstwitch

The dilemma with that is if she is locked up she is in an area where that thing can spread. Plus I doubt they would let a priest near her... unless her parents were involved.

I am SERIOUSLY considering it though....

Whether or not a priest would be let near her is irrelevant. Not turning her in because you think "that thing can spread" is unfounded and also irrelevant.

Don't hesitate...or you will regret it after she harms and/or kills herself and others.

trekie4ever

OK thanks....

I am going to call the Dean of my chapel... he has a masters in psychoanalysis and a PhD in divinity.he worked at mental health institutions while he got his degrees.

Samstwitch

OK thanks....

I am going to call the Dean of my chapel... he has a masters in psychoanalysis and a PhD in divinity.he worked at mental health institutions while he got his degrees.

Excellent move...and remember, time is of the essence! Please keep us posted.

trekie4ever

I def will.

Just humor me. From your experience what would your guess be? From my years of research on both topics and areas... I think she is legit possessed. Oh yes she has issues. Guilt and remorse. She needs professional psychiatric help, but I do believe... after sitting in the car with her for two hours there is a strong spiritual component too.

Samstwitch

She just told me she's having her roommate go with her to get help. I asked for her roommate to contact me.

I hope you're not taking her on her word. She's a pathological liar and cannot help herself. I'm sure she doesn't want to be locked up, and will most likely say or do anything to avoid being locked up...as that is what mentally ill and/or possessed people do (anything to avoid being locked up).

In addition to her mental state, anorexia kills people, and it sounds like she needs to be fed intraveniously. A very famous singer, Karen Carpenter, died in her early 30's due to anorexia.

Samstwitch

Just humor me. From your experience what would your guess be? From my years of research on both topics and areas... I think she is legit possessed. Oh yes she has issues. Guilt and remorse. She needs professional psychiatric help, but I do believe... after sitting in the car with her for two hours there is a strong spiritual component too.

Oops, I missed this question. Actually, I would have to be around her to give my best guess, as there are so many similarities between possession, schizophrenia, and MPDs in an online discussion. I could not determine what she is suffering from, from this vantage point.

However, you could test the waters and see how she reacts to talking about Jesus Christ, the Son of God...except that, if she is truly possessed, then bringing up Jesus could make her become dangerous, as the devil and demons hate our Lord. And I'm very serious about what I'm saying here. Priests who deal with possessed people put themselves in harms way inorder to exorcize. The devil is dangerous if one doesn't have Jesus for protection.