Science and Censorship

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was looking around today for Faraday's rule for electromagnetic current in a wire. I couldn't find it anywhere. Wiki looks like it has been blasted to bits. No more scientific info from wiki is available. It is almost like the United States has been conquered and invaded and under strict censorship by a communist nation. Anyone notice that the Democratic party has been behaving like communists?

I found an interesting article that sheds some light on what the hell is going on.

Science and Censorship

TnWatchdog

Nowadays it is hard to determine what is fact or fiction...take Youtube for instance. They offer many interesting videos that are simply made up, a type of propaganda. Some may be done by governments so we don't know what to believe anymore. In certain instances, science and text books could be minipulated to back up this make believe world we are now living in. Your high school Humanities class may be replaced by a Political Correct class and instead of Physics we will be teaching Basket Weaving 101 for all the simple minded sheep out there.

TnWatchdog

@TnWatchdog - Is that picture conveying that Google and YouTube are reliable sources, or that they aren't?
I'm not sure as you can read into it either way. I saw the poster on a Chemtrail fb group and immediately thought of Einstein's thread. I don't think there are many legitimate sources of fact nowadays, except for personal experiences...like I put my hand in the fire and it was hot. Ha
All sources have fact and fiction and good luck in sorting it out. I use to rely on NBC News for accurate information but now I don't even watch it as they are reporting what they want you to hear...Trump bashers!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are quite a few Quacksters on YouTube muddying the waters with disinformation. A lot of people don't know whether or not they are being fooled. Sometimes it helps to read the comments below the videos. Occasionally the author of the video will participate in the comments, clearing up some questions. Usually with free energy devices there will be a lot of dislikes for the video. Only because we are taught that there aren't any free energy devices. But we were lied to. Some of those devices do work.

TnWatchdog

There are quite a few Quacksters on YouTube muddying the waters with disinformation. A lot of people don't know whether or not they are being fooled. Sometimes it helps to read the comments below the videos. Occasionally the author of the video will participate in the comments, clearing up some questions. Usually with free energy devices there will be a lot of dislikes for the video. Only because we are taught that there aren't any free energy devices. But we were lied to. Some of those devices do work.
Good point...In many cases, I enjoy the comments more than the video or article...many times you will find out if they have been busted.