Scientific evidence that god exist

Orpheus Rex

The question isn't falsifiable. Science cannot prove or disprove God. That is the realm of philosophy and giving a truly informed and reasoned position is more difficult than most think.... Karl Popper isn't the only philosopher of science.

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

I believe in creationism. To me, nature is scientific evidence that God exists. Just go outside and look at nature, particularly flowers. God definitely created that.
I share your opinion..look at flowers, look at cats, how graceful & beautiful, look ants & bees how cooperative and devoted..look at infants, how adorable and pure...there has to be a genius behind all this..that is God.

cris_tian

I believe in creationism. To me, nature is scientific evidence that God exists. Just go outside and look at nature, particularly flowers. God definitely created that.

He created them by the word, the word being the right hand of God, hes name is Jesus :)

cris_tian

I share your opinion..look at flowers, look at cats, how graceful & beautiful, look ants & bees how cooperative and devoted..look at infants, how adorable and pure...there has to be a genius behind all this..that is God.

and look how everything created meant to be there :)

Lumbergooz

Who inspired the scorpion 2 raise its shell before dawn 2 collect dew water ? who inspired the fish 2 inflate itself 2 scare enemies? who inspired the lizard 2 match its color with tree 2 avoid predators? who gave us such a feeling of love when we look at a new born infant, cat, or any creature? God.

Last edited: