Scientists discover hidden chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza

Mayhem

Zenith
ARCHAEOLOGY
Scientists discover hidden chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Category: | Herald Sun
c53fb416ceac555c116c3e78922eed62

Harte

Rehash of a story from last spring. Is it a void? They don't know yet.

If it is, my money's on a series of relieving chambers like above the king's chamber. The area seems to track with the grand gallery, just above it. The gallery, being an open space, would need the weight above to be displaced to the sides, which is what the other relieving chambers do for the king's Chamber.

But... maybe not.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Wonder what Zahi Hawass has to say?

TimeFlipper

Im more interested in the Sphinx, and the undiscovered.

You will find some very good information about a Sphinx that was discovered in Romania back in 2003...
The information can be gathered from the book entitled, Transylvanian Sunrise, written by Radu Cinamar and Peter Moon..
You might be able to obtain an inexpensive used book on Ebay or Amazon, or may be able to download it :).

Mayhem

Zenith
time flipper i have read that. i gave it to a two rom nationals one young laughing. the other silent.

Lennie5

Back in the 1990's it was reported that ultrasound seismic investigation had discovered a hidden chamber under the right front paw of the Sphinx.
The great irony being that the test were done to prove the prophecy of Edgar Cayce that just such a chamber existed wrong.
Said chamber has never been further investigated or opened "so as not to damage the Sphinx"
As late as 2002 Zahi Hawass (in spite of all evidence to the contrary) has claimed that if such chambers do exist (and he insists they don't) they are only drainage tunnels to keep the Sphinx's fee dry.
I would recommend my friend Lynn Picknett (and Clive Prince's) book "The Stargate Conspiracy" for a fun if not totally up to date look in to this and other Egyptian mysteries.

Harte

Im more interested in the Sphinx, and the undiscovered.

You will find some very good information about a Sphinx that was discovered in Romania back in 2003...
The information can be gathered from the book entitled, Transylvanian Sunrise, written by Radu Cinamar and Peter Moon..
You might be able to obtain an inexpensive used book on Ebay or Amazon, or may be able to download it :).
The Sphinx is a natural rock formation in the Bucegi Natural Park which is in the Bucegi Mountains of Romania.

Sfinx-Romania.jpg

Harte