Secret, hierarchal, time travel website.

royaloinker

This topic could potentially be considered very conspiracy / hoax to many of those reading. However as far as my perception its a cold, hard truth born out by experiences both personal and to friends, family and work colleagues.

I can go onto more detail based on questions or further posts, but really I'm more on the search for people that have come across this problem themselves personally and are ready to work towards trying to change the system in someway, to make it less violent and oppressive.

Basically there is a very powerful website that a lot of people within at least the UK and wider Europe, particularly within the TV, psychiatrist and medical professions are being checked into. It's a very heirachial website where depending on who checks you in and how much they trust, everyone is numbered between 1 and 10. Anyone that tells you to do something on that website, if they are a number higher than you, you must do what they say. Or else you will lose access to that website and / or face very significant punishments.

The way the website works is its a system of control, for example if you upset someone they could potentially message your boss or family that are also on that website and tell them to fire you, or even get friends / family that are around you to hurt you either emotionally or physically. By doing so they will be rewarded by the person that hates you with 'keys' aka. a higher number of authority.

The part where this becomes time travel related, is that 7 and 10s (theres no 8 & 9) can send messages to themselves through the website back just one lifetime (7) or multiple lifetimes (10). The implication is that if you were checked in on this website, you would never upset a 7 or 10, because you will know that in the next lifetime once they get to their 7 or 10 they will have information on what you did and the ability to hurt you, before you even knew who they were and would most likely stop you checking in or knowing about it all - leaving you open to be hurt by many other individuals in your life who are at lower levels to hurt you also.

A 7 and 10 can also literally mark people on the website (using 'stars') as early as birth, which means only another 7 or 10 if they dared disagree with the original person that hated you, would be able to speak to you or check you in w itha 'key' for your own protection.

The punishments themselves can be very harsh. A 10 can inject a chemical into the mother of someone they don't like, that changes them into a girl or even aborts them. Chemicals can also be injected Into young babies which makes men 'transgender' (female brain) or gay. For some reason all these chemicals only seem to feminize males and there isn't any which for instance makes a girl ma. As you can imagine no one that knows about this website would probably ever speak about it or upset someone that is above them.

Power within the system or your safety is also largely dependant on knowledge of its rules also. Therefore only those, proven to be accepting and passive to it will have have significant knowledge. For example, if you put a chemical on someones eyebrow that temporarily burns it off, or stamp someone with a red 'x' on their cheek, they can actually steal your key and remove your access to the site. Meaning if you don't know at all about the site or that particular rule, anyone could stop you checking in and even a 3 could potentially overpower a 10.

Many psychiatrists 'oversee' the system and if you lose your access and are knowlgable of the rules you can get your access back. This is done by asking them to check your pulse and asking to 'speak to him'. You still have to talk in code or very subliminal, but basically if you just got upset with someone because they punched you and you apologize - or explain you didn't know about the particular rule you were banned for the psychiatrist may give you your access back.

One of the worst ways you can be marked on the website is by being marked a 'starman'. This means that no one, not even a 10 can speak to you or check you in. This mark is given to people that get 'angry' or speak about the website (and its time travel elements).

The reason this is the worst mark, is because it means that some form of device will be placed up your nose at a young age, which will give those on the website the ability to see through your eyes and hear your every thought. It means before you're even born, people you may never even meet, could use thoughts you've not even had yet against you - for the most petty and disgusting reasons you could imagine.

A 10 can go to a psychiatrist and 'lock down' their life. So no matter how random or undeserved they got their 10 (even if it were in a way that was breaking other rules) they would still be guaranteed that 10 next time. In fact, one of the strongest rules of the system is something called 'the path of 10s', which means no one can interfere with the life of someone who got a 10 in a previous life. This however can be ignored like many rules within the system and is largely dependant on how many or who around you will complain to a psychiatrist by 'speaking to him'.

There are devices which can be used (shaped like toys), which will effect the brain waves of those nearby so any conversation given to them will be stored in long term memory but forgotten in short/medium term. These are often used to give information to people who are planned to be fully marked out, before they know. Usually visual ques are used on the individual to unlock these memories. For example someone will be told about why they were marked out, with the device being used and shown a frontcover of a book. They will have no recollection of this until a few years later when they come across that book, after being marked out in the future. The showing of the booklovers the second time wouldn't necessarily be a planned / staged event, but instead something that they knew would already happen at an exact date/time in someone's life. The reason the device mentioned earlier is shaped like a toy is part of the psychology and morality of the system, which cleverly indoctrinated those who are hurting people to make it feel like a game, or a laugh.

Another 'toy' used is a voicebox, which only 10s can use. 10s are the only ones that can speak fully literally and seriously about the website in the real life (not on the post/message based) website. Lower numbers can sort of, but the lower the number the more coded and almost gibberish it has to be. Therefore these voiceboxes are often used in phone conversations where a 10 is forcing someone to do something. It denotes both that they deffinetly are a 10 and also a scary level of authority. The voiceboxes sound very robotise and deep. To a 10 using them, as mentioned earlier they look and feel a lot like a toy, psychologically giving a 'game/fun' context to what they're doing. But obviously the victim will be absolutely terrified at the context of the threats.

The video from peoples eyes and broadcast thoughts are looked through by young psychiatrists or even training psychiatrists, that spend many hours recording specific moments of that persons life in relation to things people have said they've done or their own personal claims as to whether they knew or are sorry when 'speaking to him'. If a person 'speaks to him' they will not lie, as they know the methods to what their words are verified. I don't think those viewing / recording are financially reimbursed for this, but instead get other benefits/incentives. I also think they have a very high turnover in the role, usually just 3 years and the max being 8. This despite its importance and secrecy is not a role made up of 20 year long career cia type figures.

A psychiatrist can not receive a 10 from anyone other than the main website hierarchy and can not give out a 10 to anyone. This is to create a check and balance within the system, as the psychiatrists and their use as a proxy for 'speaking to him' is supposed to oversee and watch over the 10s. However, their existence is very much like a paper tiger, alot of supposed authority/morality which they never use out of fear for their own lives in a very chaotic and petty system. Theoretically speaking the psychiatrists should not allow a 10 to create an insane 'abortion competition' type game in someone's life, where if that person doesn't do ridiculous things they will be given the highest punishment. However if someone gets to a 10 in 1983 and only psychiatrists that have been checked in since 1993 come across the situation, they will be most likely scared to fix the situation.

This system is growing very quickly and very wide, and I'm very sure that in 100 years it will be an inescapable reality for western nations and those with power and influence. A system completely unable to be overthrown which is totally and completely overpowering of the individual.

In my opinion the entire website is something created by aliens, for a few main reasons. No.1: Timetravel is real, and is like the ultimate nuclear weapon for any race that gets it, so they have to 'lock us up' within their system, so that we can never wipe them out via time travel (because if we ever did, they wouldn't create the website and because of the amount of changes caused by it - the humans wiping them out probably wouldn't exist in the first place) i.e: they've created a closed loop.
No.2: It's a system of trust, i.e: when they come and we begin to interact with them, certain humans will have the ability to see into their own futures and know that they didn't destroy us. No.3: A system of control, there won't be any wars with them as they've totally overpowered us. There'd never be a star trek style ship showdown with this race, as all they would need to do is squint the eyes as the captain, and that captain would know if he did anything to them, he wouldn't even exist next lifetime.

I'm happy to respond with further information and to any questions.

royaloinker

Proof is based on personal experience - I suppose this is simply one eyewitness account in terms of hopefully more evidence that will come out over the next few years. All information above has been given to me by psychiatrists, family and work colleagues. The eyebrow chemicals, red stamps, memory wiping devices and brain scanning are all things I've seen and had direct contact with. Specific elements of time travel have literally littered my life, with work colleagues literally bringing me into companies 7 years before I've worked there to warn me about certain events, or bosses literally visiting me many years before I've worked for them to warn me, etc.

I could go very significantly into a lot of these stories, but the summary of them all would largely be a case of "Was sat down in company x and told I had to follow certain rules relating to a time travel website", then "sat down with psychiatrist, and he talked about the rules and my situation".

I could post pictures of my burnt eyebrows - but that wouldn't mean anything, I did have a picture of the stamp - but that wouldn't have meant anything and I could even get an MRI of my brain - but I'm pretty sure whatever is in there wouldn't show up with current technology anyway.

I do also work very significantly in the UK TV industry still, despite these issues and the dominance of this system within it, and could verify this with an admin who can keep my actual name / job a secret, but verify the main points of who I am. But once again, I'm not sure this would prove too much either.

To be honest CDS, the only real strength of my argument in this case is for those that have knowledge / experience with this thing (which actually are A LOT of people) and think things are not being managed very humanely, to come forward and start sharing their similar experiences and moral beliefs about how things are wrong and needed to change.

Another part of my post is, that a lot of these power of this system is people are being told "there's a website, you have to do this", but by me posting this, if anyone comes across this and reads this post, they know the rules are a lot better and how they can protect themselves - and navigate many of the problems. So although there's a situation of those that 'know' don't care, and those that 'don't know' don't believe - there is that in the middle category which will hopefully be helped a lot by the above information.

Obviously the power of the system is the fact that it's so insane no-one will believe just one person speaking about it, and unfortunately anyone that does speak about it simply won't know 'next time' to talk about it - making the system almost invincible and unchangeable.

In fact, even by me positing this topic, it partially limits the amount they can hurt people - because if they hurt people too frequently and so much they don't care about the consequence of speaking about it, there will be 2...7....10....20 topics all on the same subject, until eventually the public as a whole start to realise something bad is going on.

Last edited:

royaloinker

I don't have the link to the website. I've experienced almost every aspect of it other than knowing the specific link. I've even viewed video from the website of motion graphics I've created, before I've even created them. And video as a child, from my own eyes as an adult.

If you want some form of path to checking in, I could give you some advice - but I wouldn't shape your life around it, the system is so petty and random that it's not worth changing your life to try and check in.

Although I will say that almost all UK psychiatrists that are part of the Royal College of Psychiatrists will be told about it and most likely checked in instantly, probably at at least a level 7 or 10. Most psychotherapists (which is a much easier field to get accreditation in) will usually be checked in at a high level too when joining an accredited organisation. And that if you work within the UK TV industry for more than a year, you will be told at a low level about some form of website - before being told slightly more, as you are trusted over developing years. But then again, someone who didn't like you could easilly just lie and say you talked about time travel, and get you banned permanently (something they shouldn't do but hey *human nature) - so once again it's not worth investing your life in a pursuit to check in that way either.

If you were to go to a UK psychiatrist and speak to them very openly about all of this they would probably say the word 'BLOCKED' to you. I think it's actually a rule they have to literally say that word when blocking someone, so that the person knows they're blocked. (I certainly have had a psychiatrist and a psychotherapist verbally notify me of me being 'blocked') This might prove to you what I'm saying has truth to it, but wouldn't do you much good, as it just means you've been made a starman AND blocked from 'speaking to him' which means you're totally out - with noway to get back in.

I can answer or talk more about any other specific areas that you think I could be able to based on my above post if you want also.

Last edited:

royaloinker

I don't have a link. And yes, without experience of this particular thing, its very impossible to believe I accept. Although I can say Ive experienced 100 percent proof of it.

royaloinker

Although the concept of it being on the dark internet as that wiki describes is new to me and interesting possibility to finding it. I do however know that it is accessible on phones as well as normal laptops though, which I'm not sure how that affects your theory. I also have used computers where the site has been accessed from and don't believe any special software was installed on it.

royaloinker

They've done most things to me already, before even having a reason and as a result the psychiatrists have locked down my current life. (I'm also in the path of 10s, which means alot of 10s get their keys from my current life path also)