Sending consciousness back in time

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You need to research it Mariya. YouTube has some good instructional information (some of those helped me greatly).

I am no expert but it's about tuning yourself in to your higher self. Letting go of this reality. Once you and your higher self are in tune you can direct what you want to do. With me it helped with lucid dreaming, self healing and remote viewing. Now my interest is Astral Projection and I'm hoping for the same successes. With you it is time travel. I suppose the only difference being that you want to travel in time whereas I, and others want to travel across dimensions, I see little difference. I have heard that time travel is possible via this method and it sounds obvious to me that it could be but it is not something that I have tried.

mariya94

You need to research it Mariya. YouTube has some good instructional information (some of those helped me greatly).

I am no expert but it's about tuning yourself in to your higher self. Letting go of this reality. Once you and your higher self are in tune you can direct what you want to do. With me it helped with lucid dreaming, self healing and remote viewing. Now my interest is Astral Projection and I'm hoping for the same successes. With you it is time travel. I suppose the only difference being that you want to travel in time whereas I, and others want to travel across dimensions, I see little difference. I have heard that time travel is possible via this method and it sounds obvious to me that it could be but it is not something that I have tried.
Thanks!

arvin

Learn meditation.
Study the concept of frequency in all aspects.
Research lists of drugs, especially downers or relaxants.
Research binaural beats.
Discover your "own sound/frequency", the "real you."
Tune-in in time.

You may pm me if you're interested.

mariya94

Learn meditation.
Study the concept of frequency in all aspects.
Research lists of drugs, especially downers or relaxants.
Research binaural beats.
Discover your "own sound/frequency", the "real you."
Tune-in in time.

You may pm me if you're interested.
Is there any way to send your consciousness back in time using an HDR?

TetrahydroTrav

I'd suggest meditation. If you find it hard to relax, but don't want to take toxic pharmaceuticals, I highly suggest cannabis (and only cannabis). It's been used medicinally since 2727 B.C. and has very sedating effects that simply relieve your mind of stress, if the cannabis plant is in its indica form. Its sativa form was designed to help our brains focus, that's more like your coffee in the morning. (This is if you live in a state where cannabis is legal) Before you meditate, make sure you study the time in which you want to go back to, read the culture, bury it deep into your mind. When you meditate, you want to be able to think about different settings that are themed based off of that time. As for the HDR, I'm as questionative as you are. Someone with more knowledge on them would have to answer that question for you.