Sensory Deprivation Tank Therapy

luke11685

Menopause is little more than the cholesterol clogging of the fallopian tubes which can be cleared out with the right herbs, and so called andropause is the revelation of authenticity causing a mild spiritual awakening potential. Though those cases where its closer to insanity is probably the resistance to that authenticity, which probably ain't going to be pretty.
But would Cannabis/Marijuana be helpful as one of drugs? I also heard by reinterpreting someone else words that sensory deprivation tank therapy is so-called artificially,synthetically created LSD…etc. For instance nowadays even. Like that it’s LSD alternative.
I guess it’s even good for even so-called cougar women omega females…etc.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't agree with everything you say. Meditation will cure one of anxiety and depression. I've read that diet can also help. But a sensory deprivation tank is more like a torture device. I wouldn't be surprised if it was also linked to death.

I agree. Who wouldn't be clausterphobic? I need air flow!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Menopause is little more than the cholesterol clogging of the fallopian tubes which can be cleared out with the right herbs, and so called andropause is the revelation of authenticity causing a mild spiritual awakening potential. Though those cases where its closer to insanity is probably the resistance to that authenticity, which probably ain't going to be pretty.

Menopause occurs when the female reproductive system literally runs out of eggs....no more eggs to ovulate. Women do not have an unlimited number of eggs. We are born with our stash and once it's gone, menopause occurs and we women celebrate. Unclogging fallopian tubes is not going to create more eggs.