September 23, 2017

TnWatchdog

Interesting, I would like to see something amazing that would freak people out on September 23. It would be the excitement of the day...or a lifetime.

I started watching this movie on HBO...
The Number 23. I only watched the beginning of it. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the star alignment mentioned in the video post but I thought it a strange coincidence anyway...or was it a coincidence? Ha

QuantumTheoryisBest

I didn't like the video becuase Im not much christan, I belive in science like all of us here and science beats religion or christanity in many ways that I wont go into.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I didn't like the video becuase Im not much christan, I belive in science like all of us here and science beats religion or christanity in many ways that I wont go into.

I'm not a believer in science. Science is littered with false narratives. Except science refers to these false narratives as theories. To me a theory is just another name for a religious belief. The real science is discovering what the theories are hiding.

Carl Miller

The Doomsday dates. They date back to my childhood days. How many times will l have to wait to the definite Doomsday? How many meteors will have missed colliding with Earth? How many planet Xs, planet ys, will be throwing the trash which orbit them to earth? the ape had taken over the Earth and it was recovered by humanity.
So many predictions. One day someone will be correct . Then pluft where will I be?

QuantumTheoryisBest

I'm not a believer in science. Science is littered with false narratives. Except science refers to these false narratives as theories. To me a theory is just another name for a religious belief. The real science is discovering what the theories are hiding.
Ok Einstein, or blind person that cant think. So you think science is wrong or religious well sir or shall I call you a madam, you need to leave this site and go cry to your mommy becuase you just got burned, dont worry, I'll call the fire department for you.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Ok Einstein, or blind person that cant think. So you think science is wrong or religious well sir or shall I call you a madam, you need to leave this site and go cry to your mommy becuase you just got burned, dont worry, I'll call the fire department for you.

I stated my personal opinion on the state of reality with our science. And you decided to insult me for doing so. Perhaps you'll be the one leaving.

Carl Miller

@QuantumTheoryisBest

Man, let the participant express his opinion. Do not be rude, be civil, be gentle and kind.
Let s exorcise this old spirit of bullying.
Do not vex your parents , those who love you!
Try to make the difference. Be a man of character. Leave childish behavior aside.
Today is the day you will make a difference.
Naughty...naughty...