September 23, 2017

QuantumTheoryisBest

I'm not a believer in science. Science is littered with false narratives. Except science refers to these false narratives as theories. To me a theory is just another name for a religious belief. The real science is discovering what the theories are hiding.
Ok Einstein, or blind person that cant think. So you think science is wrong or religious well sir or shall I call you a madam, you need to leave this site and go cry to your mommy becuase you just got burned, dont worry, I'll call the fire department for you.

I stated my personal opinion on the state of reality with our science. And you decided to insult me for doing so. Perhaps you'll be the one leaving.
Are you kidding me?!! So its bad if I ALSO say my own opinion. I guess ure just one of those washed up scientist, ure probably a Engineer.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ok Einstein, or blind person that cant think. So you think science is wrong or religious well sir or shall I call you a madam, you need to leave this site and go cry to your mommy becuase you just got burned, dont worry, I'll call the fire department for you.

I stated my personal opinion on the state of reality with our science. And you decided to insult me for doing so. Perhaps you'll be the one leaving.
Are you kidding me?!! So its bad if I ALSO say my own opinion. I guess ure just one of those washed up scientist, ure probably a Engineer.

Personal attacks against me or any of the other members here are not permitted. So if you persist, you will lose your posting privilege here.