September 23rd 2015 - CERN & Google Maps

CDS

Type September 23rd 2015 into Google Maps, The result may surprise you.

Published on Aug 11, 2015
What an interesting question.. What in the world is CERN doing as the location for 9/23/2015? The mystery deepens, because it not only shows up on google maps, but it also only shows up for most people not all. Strange things going on!

TnWatchdog

It showed up for me on that date but not other dates...so why? Maybe the boys and girls at Google are playing games with us for fun. Any other reasons?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Isn't September 23rd one of the next Doomsday dates? I think I made a post about it. It wouldn't surprise me if Google is messing with us. As much as I love a good mystery, I think we need to take this one with a grain of salt. Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. It worked for me.

Last edited:

Derrick C.

Isn't September 23rd one of the next Doomsday dates? I think I made a post about it. It wouldn't surprise me if Google is messing with us. As much as I love a good mystery, I think we need to take this one with a grain of salt. Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. It worked for me.

yes :)

The_Ruffneck

Is it because a lot of people have been typing "23 September 2015 CERN" into google? Maybe google search requests have something to do with it.

Martian

The pope will be in the United States on that day, safely far away from CERN.

*dun dun dun*... :D