Sex in the Afterlife

Carl Miller

The subject of ghost s clothing is very interesting.
There is another thing about ghosts which is unacceptable.
i remember Art Bell stating that he just
not accept listening to children s voice
during an EVP. He got horrified at that.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I find all the post interesting and from my research over the years the biggest problems that male and female ghosts are having is over clothing. The problem is when a human dies, at the moment of death whatever they’re wearing is what they will wear in the spirit world. In the majority of the times people die with hospital gowns on only. If you can imagine running around wearing only hospital gowns, you would surely want clothing that will cover your personal body parts. Some time ago I was seriously thinking about writing a book, the working title would be “An Interview with a Ghost”.

I do not think that is correct....My family and friends do wear whatever then want. The only difference is that when my daughter went up, the first two days, she was wearing the same clothes and then switched to great clothes what she got it from Nordstrom and Dillard's that she had. She even wear the perfume (Tresor) that I can smell and know, it is her. I could not see but my spouse can (there is another reason for not me seeing, because I could cheat) . Everyone wear all sorts of stuff including jewelry etc...Thank you.

I think you missed the whole point of the post I was not talking about designer fashion close from high-end department stores. I was only stating that whatever type of clothing you are wearing at the moment of death are the clothing that you be wearing in the spirit world. The majority of people dying are usually in hospitals and wearing only hospital gowns. The people that die because of being murdered or in a deadly accident would be also wearing regular everyday clothing most likely very bloodstained. At the point, the point I was making which you missed, is those who have nothing want something to cover their nude body and so they take from others. I don’t think that concept is so difficult to understand. I’ll even take it one step further: those individuals that were murdered or died in a horrible accident will bear all the disfiguration of their body the moment they died.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I also believe that many people are confused with the human soul as being a ghost. At the moment of death, the human soul travels to a higher plane of awareness. In all humans, the human energy field that all have is called an aura, which is the substance that ghosts are made of. In other words, ghosts are copies of human at the time of death.

One other thing when you are working with spirits you need to pay attention to their age. The younger the spirit is the better information you will receive and the older the spirit is you will get no information or confusing information. The best information I have ever received from the spirit world came from a Native American child that claim to be eight years old and had died from the fever in 1841. Children are very truthful with an adult asked questions. The worst information came from a very confused older lady most likely with Alzheimer’s disease in which her mind was completely gone.

Miscellaneous

I also believe that many people are confused with the human soul as being a ghost. At the moment of death, the human soul travels to a higher plane of awareness. In all humans, the human energy field that all have is called an aura,
This. I agree with this (but your claim that ghosts are copies of the real us is a bit confusing yet makes a bit sense, somewhat. I think I'll need evidence or more reasons from you as to why you think so). If you are really aware, you will really 'see' who/what is reading your mind. In my case I found out that I've been screwed by negative entities (that I call ETs and not the benevolent kind mind you) and I remembered someome say that you'll know who/what is reading your mond if you're aware of it and that was how I found out about 'them.' I already told this to Carl on a different thread last year and don't want to go into details because it is a really long story.

Anyway they appear as 'eyes' and have multiplied ever since they found out I can see 'them' and until now I have to be careful not to insult these... things?? because they're gonna make me sick and dizzy at the same time and they mostly do that BEFORE (like days earlier) I actually insulted them and usually when I am caught unawares? How does this have to do with auras? Well, while I was trying to sleep and I still wasn't sleeping until those colors you see when dozing off to sleep appears. I believe that it's our 'aura' and it is different (in color) for everyone. I noticed that these 'eyes' look hurt floating around with my colors. I believe that these auras are also like our 'protective barrier.' I also believe that these eyes are 'ships'. They seem to exist in the non physical and I noticed that 'they' don't act like 'real eyes' in a sense that they seem to glint light off of them and I see them whizzing pass by so fast. One early morning I saw them moving in circles in my aura round and round like they were marching as if they were part of a military. Seriously there's so many of 'them' I'm wondering how they can all cram in my 'space' and still be able to move around. I'm seriously starting to think these things(??) are part of the illuminati or something. They use the eyes and their ships are in a shape of an eye. Do you see the connection here? <(-︿-)>

I'm still confused how can SHIPS enter in my field of AURA. It's like they exist in a different plain and in a sense they're in my mind yet at the same time NOT in my mind (definitetly NOT reading my mind 24/7 and that's not all..). :cautious:

Krish

I find all the post interesting and from my research over the years the biggest problems that male and female ghosts are having is over clothing. The problem is when a human dies, at the moment of death whatever they’re wearing is what they will wear in the spirit world. In the majority of the times people die with hospital gowns on only. If you can imagine running around wearing only hospital gowns, you would surely want clothing that will cover your personal body parts. Some time ago I was seriously thinking about writing a book, the working title would be “An Interview with a Ghost”.

I do not think that is correct....My family and friends do wear whatever then want. The only difference is that when my daughter went up, the first two days, she was wearing the same clothes and then switched to great clothes what she got it from Nordstrom and Dillard's that she had. She even wear the perfume (Tresor) that I can smell and know, it is her. I could not see but my spouse can (there is another reason for not me seeing, because I could cheat) . Everyone wear all sorts of stuff including jewelry etc...Thank you.

I think you missed the whole point of the post I was not talking about designer fashion close from high-end department stores. I was only stating that whatever type of clothing you are wearing at the moment of death are the clothing that you be wearing in the spirit world. The majority of people dying are usually in hospitals and wearing only hospital gowns. The people that die because of being murdered or in a deadly accident would be also wearing regular everyday clothing most likely very bloodstained. At the point, the point I was making which you missed, is those who have nothing want something to cover their nude body and so they take from others. I don’t think that concept is so difficult to understand. I’ll even take it one step further: those individuals that were murdered or died in a horrible accident will bear all the disfiguration of their body the moment they died.

Perhaps I missed your statement. I thought you said that they will be wearing the same clothes they died in forever...My mistake...

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Perhaps I missed your statement. I thought you said that they will be wearing the same clothes they died in forever...My mistake...

I did say that, unless they found other clothes to wearing, this information came two Ghosts,
I that were complaining about
hospital gowns.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

On

I did say that, unless they found other clothes to wearing, this information came two Ghosts,
I that were complaining about
hospital gowns.

It takes time for the soul to realize its new condition. Upon the realms closest to materiality the individual still experiences time. The time space concept is innocuous or does not exist upon highest levels.
Still bound to earth the newcomer into afterlife realizing he she is still alive believes he she is still living upon the earth.
He or she will think they are wearing the hospital gowns until they come to their senses and realize they may create their own clothing style. Reality there is incredibly tangible and concrete. But if you did some reality check you would realize you are no longer on earth.

Professor Opmmur posted..
’ll even take it one step further: those individuals that were murdered or died in a horrible accident will bear all the disfiguration of their body the moment they died.'

Last edited:

Krish

It takes time for the soul to realize its new condition. Upon the realms closest to materiality the individual still experiences time. The time space concept is innocuous or does not exist upon highest levels.
Still bound to earth the newcomer into afterlife realizing he she is still alive believes he she is still living upon the earth.

It happened in my family...hence my post. And thank you as these items are not known normally by people....especially...in bad times....now we/me learned what happens the other side as that is something I was allowed to know. Thank you.

Carl Miller

Peop

It happened in my family...hence my post. And thank you as these items are not known normally by people....especially...in bad times....now we/me learned what happens the other side as that is something I was allowed to know. Thank you.

People ignore the afterlife nature , intricasies and subtleties almost thoroughly. So one obtains spiritual bonus orienting rather coaching people into the basics from the closest realms to earth. Unlike many people believe newborns on the afterlife will not meet with angels face to face. They will more likely meeting with members from their spiritual family group, contacting deceased relatives who preceded them in the afterlife and guardian wingless angels.

Last edited:

Krish

Peop

People ignore the afterlife nature and intrincasies almost thoroughly. So one obtains spiritual bonus to orient people into the basics from the closest realms to earth. Unlike many people belief newborns on the afterlife will not meet with angels face to face. They will more likely meeting with members from their spiritual family group, contacting deceased relatives who preceeded them in the afterlife and guardian wingless angels.

Thank you. What I knew but learned first hand is that we have some very serious afterlife contacts that includes wingless angels and very senior god-like entities that introduced my daughter to the rest as she was connected before in life. Normally, it takes time to reorient one self, but she knew immediately once she could not talk to use directly...so, she got in there with very little problem except the connections here.

She was part of the Earth Projects from high level and hence it happened the way it is. As such, I missed her on Earth Projects. We have been together as family since Ramayana time. So, it is a sweet and sad part...

So, Carl, we are in sync...

And talking about "sex in the after life"...she did meet her soul mate there....thank you...