Sex in the Afterlife

Carl Miller

Peop
It takes time for the soul to realize its new condition. Upon the realms closest to materiality the individual still experiences time. The time space concept is innocuous or does not exist upon highest levels.
Still bound to earth the newcomer into afterlife realizing he she is still alive believes he she is still living upon the earth.

It happened in my family...hence my post. And thank you as these items are not known normally by people....especially...in bad times....now we/me learned what happens the other side as that is something I was allowed to know. Thank you.

People ignore the afterlife nature , intricasies and subtleties almost thoroughly. So one obtains spiritual bonus orienting rather coaching people into the basics from the closest realms to earth. Unlike many people believe newborns on the afterlife will not meet with angels face to face. They will more likely meeting with members from their spiritual family group, contacting deceased relatives who preceded them in the afterlife and guardian wingless angels.

Thank you. What I knew but learned first hand is that we have some very serious afterlife contacts that includes wingless angels and very senior god-like entities that introduced my daughter to the rest as she was connected before in life. Normally, it takes time to reorient one self, but she knew immediately once she could not talk to use directly...so, she got in there with very little problem except the connections here.

She was part of the Earth Projects from high level and hence it happened the way it is. As such, I missed her on Earth Projects. We have been together as family since Ramayana time. So, it is a sweet and sad part...

So, Carl, we are in sync...

And talking about "sex in the after life"...she did meet her soul mate there....thank you...

I have already followed my deceased loved ones in the afterlife. With some limitations cause i have an active objective life. There is not one death similar to the other. Confusion on the afterlife is caused by the great variety of dimensions and circumstances which can be observed.

Carl Miller

Etheric sex sensed by the Pineal Gland

Today i am concerned with sex. The most talked about subject and written about i sex. The most misunderstood, misinterpretted and confusing subject. We either try to avoid this subject and jump into indulgement through rationalization (finding out excuses for what we consider to be our weakest points of character). Instead of letting it express freely, (flowing free in the fluidity of its nature) so that we can apply the light of understanding into it, we most invariably rush in repressing it, suppressing it, analysing it, trying to subduing it, in other words doing something to it-and this is not true awareness. All it would take is unconditional awareness following the facts. Sex is deeply buried in our unconscious mind. Sex needs to be illumined with the light of consciousness. The topic os sex is also swept under the carpet of oblivion. It is a taboo topic. Parents do not come out into discussing it with children. First of all the parents don't know themselves the underlying fact about the subject. When you miss the right understanding, you miss understand. If you don't apply your own intuition on the subject you go searching for authorities that may have pre-conceived ideas about it, so things may get really complicated. But better something than nothing. So, they might as well search some councelling on the part of physicians, therapists, psychologists. But nothing compares to your own understanding. Have you ever listened to it? Really? Have you lived with it, having a direct emotional contact to it, not only an intellectual contact, but a direct contact to sex. Do you love your body enough? How far do you know your body? I mean without prejudices, without pre-conceived ideas. It is enough. it seems i am far away from the topic, i have diverted. I only posted a drawn out introduction to try and depict the complexity of the subject. Touched it gently, but i don't mean to put my finger on it now.
Conventional knowledge, based on 3D concept (space, time, brain)will never understand what i dare to say now=conventionality will never advocate the possibility of having non-ejaculatory orgasms for men. But get know it is possible, fissible, available. Not only on our 3D world, but also on the 4D, world-hey the 4D world is the so called the astral plane, the uncharted sea for most of us-but not for the psychic person, not for the paranormal. It is possible sex on the 4D spheres, possible and most fullfiling act that pleases both parts-if they both are awaken in that dimension. Well, i met a yoguine (a woman who practises yoga) in the astral sphere. Spiritual resonance led us to hold one another and i have multiple orgasms IN THE PINEAL GLAND!!!! Since i was experiencing the fireworks i do not know how the yoguine were manifesting her own orgasm. Last edited by Carl Miller on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Carl Miller

the hole in the ceiling

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up to feel myself in sleep paralysis and i willed that i would try to contact friends in an interdimensional reality.
On that state i was on the top of a cabin. there was a hole, a crack on the ceiling and i stretched my arm through the opening reaching out to hold a friendly hand. That's the only way to describe it.
To my senses,it seemed to be a hole in the ceiling from where i stretched out my hand, it felt as if i was 'fishing' a hand downwards in all directions although i could not see anything until i grabbed hold of a soft female hand and i started out sensing the hand softly and alternatively i also felt my hand being sensed, i didn't bother to check out whose hand i was touching,
but i was sure it belonged to a soul mate. Now it occurs to me to have been in a higher dimension while i used my hand as a probe into a lower dimension seeking for 'parallel' friendly contact. It was an extremely pleasurable contact. And i sensed there was a loving warm personality behind that hand,
i could feel its essence its substance, an uncondicional interaction where sensuality was excluded and the feeling is hard to describe.The periphery of the hole was just precisely the diameter of my hand and the hole seemed to be plastic cause it stretched to let my arm go down.
I touched the other hand, and it felt smooth and the touching was done with the non-physical hands all the way down through the hole inside the interior of the cabin.
I would call it clairsensitivity cause there was nothing but blackness. My sight open as i grabbed hold of a hand, before that It was blackness, and as i held that hand the feeling of interaction, friendly relationship based on true love.
At the end of the experience my vision was good enough I could see the owner of that hand, a friend from work, a colleague. We were communicating using other means, a direct communication soul-to-soul.
As i knew the owner of the hand i confess a faint feeling of sensuality appeared. I poked my arm out of the hole and remained on the top of the virtual cabin. i poked my arm through carefully. Nothing. The colleague had disappeared. No more hands. None. i ducked my arm back and felt myself standing once again on the top of the cabin and from there i woke up and got up in my physical, and sat up. i said to myself- Jesus!!!

The following day, a Thursday, as usual, The Group of the Seven assembled for the weekly meeting. We were three male participants including myself and four female altogether.
A metaphysical type of love affair seemed to be going on between one of the participants and me. Still it is not properly love affair since nothing had been declared objectively speaking.
It was much more an infatuation, a fleeting passion, anyway something was rolling on, something that should not happen.
Among the Spiritualistic group we were strict concerning to moral issues and what went on had to stop.
Fatima was still married, so an etheric thing between initiates could not go on.
The above mentioned got clear as Fatima and me were called by the Instructor for a private meeting.

"Do you know, I mean, are you conscious of what you two did?" He started out, (a preach was being installed)
"I am sorry", Fatima explained, "it has been a month my husband is away from home, travelling." "I should have been stronger..."
Evidently we were ashamed at what we did.
"And what about you , Carl, are you aware this sort of thing should not happen among us?" The instructor turned to me.
"Yes, Sir. I am sorry". This will not happen again"-

Fatima was dismissed and I remained with the Instructor=

"Carl, If Fatima were not married, there would have been any problem since I know you are single"
Yes, I was single, at that time.

It was vexing and i knew we would be reprimanded, while it happened i devised the instructor eyeing us.

Later on i told Fatima what i just posted on top of this page. Fatima told me she had interpreted the experience differently. But the content was somewhat similar. She just could not tell how it had been...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I wish. Now I'm just bitter :(

It seems you are "only" dislodged. It is a case of fitting. Somehow you got divorced from your spiritual Family. It is not properly divorced, it is a time of trial, our blood Family
I dont understand this part

The unknown causes us to be frightened, fearful. But alternatively can be the worst hindrance into progress. By the way fear is considered to be the worst enemy into OBEs new-'navigators' or investigators. There are earth bound discarnate beings who just love to frighten the new-comers. These beings are not necessarily bad, they are only childish. They create horrible thought forms to terrorize the 'adventurer' into their 'domains'. But if one is strong enough, if one is stubborn enough, brave enough one will at length learn how to discriminate things in the 'astral'. Since ignorance is the barrier to any investigation, these mocking beings take advantage of the new-investigator's lack of experience. In your case those who have been projecting horrible thought forms are not so devilish as you supposed them to be, they are only freaky irresponsible beings. Yes, do pray for understanding and protection.

Carl Miller

Another version for the experience posted above

making out in the astral is a possibility

by Carl » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Making out in the astral is something! i have always taken part in groups interested in 'projection of the astral body' including healing and other paranormal phenomena and also spiritism.
Kardecist spiritism mixed with umbanda from afro-cults and so on. But since i have always been a natural psychic i have always used myself as a rational investigator and fortunately i can discriminate things.
It's been at least 2 decades and a half ago, i hadn't been married yet-if this info. is really necessary.
I only know that before the current experience the previous day we had had an spiritual meeting as we used to have once a month. Each one of us went to his or her place to sleep cause the meeting ended up late at that occasion.
i involuntarily, without voluntarily or willingly planning encountered one of my she-colleagues who had also taken part in the meeting and we ... No need to say more, but we have been stopped by the presence of the chief of our group, an old black man called 'Adao', in english would be 'adam'.
This man was very skillful as a healer and an astral projector. Me and my she-colleague was caught by surprise.
The following seance before sitters entered the temple Adao called me and the she colleague apart and started to preach about the need of being careful...it was a real preach. And we , 'the wrongdoers' kept our heads low very ashamed to have been caught.

Thank you for your Reading and attention. I consider this thread closed. Unless someone shows up with a new comment. I have a commitment to the truth, i would never tell a lie since this would create a bad karma for me in the future.
If you deceive you will be deceived. I wish a better future for me. So, i must be truthful.
See you next thread....have a nice day or night, wherever you are in the world.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

what about sucubus/incubus entities? ok, they're demons...

Yes they are demons. Allegory for 'demons' or satan. Cause originally The Creator in all his Justice would have never created a son eternally devoted to evilness.
Human beings disrespecting and rebelling against God's law precipitate themselves into hellish places. Infernal dimensons.
Incubus and sucubus entities are called Exus and Pomba giras in AUMBHANDAN terminology.
Many marriages have come to an end due to the influence of these entities.
I know how it works cause i have long years of practice trying to expell these entities from people who search for help in our community.
These entities can be paid to get stuck into someone transforming his or her life in a pandemonium.
Very well observed and i thank you for your contribution. Please read an article by me called COMPLEXITES INVOLVING KARMIC LAW AND REINCARNATION _section Spirituality and religion_on this website.
There is a case of infection by incubus on this post. Ty

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

It seems you are "only" dislodged. It is a case of fitting. Somehow you got divorced from your spiritual Family. It is not properly divorced, it is a time of trial, our blood Family
I dont understand this part

The unknown causes us to be frightened, fearful. But alternatively can be the worst hindrance into progress. By the way fear is considered to be the worst enemy into OBEs new-'navigators' or investigators. There are earth bound discarnate beings who just love to frighten the new-comers. These beings are not necessarily bad, they are only childish. They create horrible thought forms to terrorize the 'adventurer' into their 'domains'. But if one is strong enough, if one is stubborn enough, brave enough one will at length learn how to discriminate things in the 'astral'. Since ignorance is the barrier to any investigation, these mocking beings take advantage of the new-investigator's lack of experience. In your case those who have been projecting horrible thought forms are not so devilish as you supposed them to be, they are only freaky irresponsible beings. Yes, do pray for understanding and protection.
I've never been out of body myself so... Um... This is freaky and I'm still freaked out about what has been happening to me especially the past few days... I don't really want to talk about it but I don't think any of you will help or give me advice(s) that would actually work. Honestly I don't think you know what I'm talking about and we certainly seem to be talking a different 'language'. Me saying something and you saying something different which makes more misunderstandings. I refuse to believe that beings would do this or that just because they want to cuz they're 'childish.' You think making someone numb, dettached, and forcing nasty frequencies that makes you sick is CHILDISH!?? Sometimes I have doubts of your credibility. But how could I when you're probably the only person who knows shit that I don't???

I never really told everyone that I was possibly abducted by malevolent ETs when I was young and my god I regretted so much. I didn't know 'they' were 'listening in' while I was lying in bed wondering what it was like to meet ETs (spoiler alert: they abducted instead) so I said 'yes' back then. My hands and feet felt sore the next day and see these oblong scar lines on my feet and hands that are very light you can't almost see them, and I swear they have insert shit tons of whatever-crap on me. The first thing that came to my mind waking up in the morning was, "Was I abducted?" If that's not intuition or whatshit then I don't know what is.

Fuck praying. I asked for help many many times from my 'GAs,' 'God,' 'angels' and never have I once felt like I was being helped at all. I used to be so much of a believer but now? I don't think so. In fact I think it got worse or it made me feel foolish for believing at something that's not true all along! I'm throwing in the towel and am saying these kinds of shit right now so I'm sorry if I'm saying these things.

I always always have doubts sharing these kinds of things because I don't expect any kind of help nor would anyone believe me??? And so what if others do believe me? What can they do? Offer sympathies? Say nothing back at me? Pray for me??? Utter bullshit. I really was planning to go on a long break from this forum afrer I shared that experience once again and am still tempted to leave and maybe return next year. I'm so detached right now my mind is utter blank and I don't even know whether to confront you in an angry way or in a bit friendly way. If that makes sense. And here I thought maybe the worst has passed but my god I can't believe I can still afford to be so naive.

I'll probably gonna regret posting this. But I'll give a damn once I'm actually sane cuz I can't gather my bearings when I thought I already did. Ok I'm done ranting. I'll see myself out now.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@Miscellaneous

The current thread is on Sex in the second stage according to Robert Monroe - a pioneer , real giant relating to Out of Body Experience phenomena. I did not copy Robert Monroe, although I take him as a master on OBEs, I have my own experiences that likened those told by him in his books.
While I got stuck into posting I also got confronted by replying to your comments over a different topic. In fact you started being on topic, in the name of the truth, stating that the topic only triggered you feelings of disappointment to meditation and spirituality.
Perhaps I should have replied to you at that occasion that if you did not feel comfortable in reading the comments which branched out from the topic, being 18 years old or over, you could simply deny everything, delect everything from your mind and go on to another different thread. By the way the thread was conducted with care not to hurt susceptibilities. It does not hurt ethics which you can see that it even leaves a moral hint at the end.
Well, after expressing your bitterness (your own words) while things went on, i tried to figure out anything relevant to let you know that i was interested in helping you, at least as a listener. I did not hope you would take my words for granted, i only hoped you would have a feeling to be listened to.
Now you regret and give a damn and manifest your anger and your disappointment, because, after all, no one here could help you anyway.
So fuck guardian angels, as you posted, fuck praying, and fuck whatever or whoever more.
I include myself in your list, because i am an unknown person, who have never bragged to have the power to help anyone, and now you are angry with me for not being your savior. There are no saviors, if you do not love yourself, i do not know who could understand you.

Now it is about time to put an end to this personal table tennis thing. See you next thread.

Last edited: