Sex

HDRKID

Well, I am flying over seas. Posts will become spotty. Still, plan to be back next month - all the best to you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi ayasano:
Not all aliens are at the same. For example, some have bracelets that can teleport you anywhere, were as others have the silvery flying saucers.
Yeah, but they all swallow.

Well, who knows. Human men don't lactate. :ROFLMAO:
Not necessarily the case:
Among them was a South American man, observed by Prussian naturalist Alexander von Humboldt, who subbed as wet nurse after his wife fell ill as well as male missionaries in Brazil that were the sole milk supply for their children because their wives had shriveled breasts. More recently, Agence France-Presse reported a short piece in 2002 on a 38-year-old man in Sri Lanka who nursed his two daughters through their infancy after his wife died during the birth of her second child.

In her 1978 book The Tender Gift: Breastfeeding, medical anthropologist Dana Raphael claimed that men could induce lactation simply by stimulating their nipples. The eminent endocrinologist Robert Greenblatt of the Medical College of Georgia concurred.
Scientific American

Harte

Whhhhhat? But men don't have milk ducts....??????

Justinian

Hmm so if I put together Ayasano's and HDR's statements.. there is nothing saying that every race will develop tech in the same pace or the same way. Example.. Someone might have all AI driven tech while there might be a steampunk race out there flying through space at FTL with some really cool looking ships.

That being said, do you suppose there is a race out there that only has sex through robots? Like the sperm donor ejaculates into a robot and then later the robot shifts form and ejaculates into the female?

What about.. everyone is just hanging out like in that movie Gamer. But we're all wired up to tubes, you have VR sex with your partner and then it goes through a tube, around the World and then inseminates your partner? That one seems really weird, but then what about LBG couples? Because if there are two guys and both ejaculate into the tube, well I don't need to give a lesson on anatomy but that holes is one way only, I don't care what kind of crazy shit you're into, you don't put things back into a penis. Although at that point in tech I'm sure they found a way around that.

Or everyone in the World's sperm goes into one large vat of sperm, where it mixes and then the gene pool is really really cloudy. I wonder if that's even possible?

Ayasano

Hmm so if I put together Ayasano's and HDR's statements.. there is nothing saying that every race will develop tech in the same pace or the same way. Example.. Someone might have all AI driven tech while there might be a steampunk race out there flying through space at FTL with some really cool looking ships.

You might be interested in the short story "The Road Not Taken" by Harry Turtledove.

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN - Harry Turtledove - Pastebin.com

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Or everyone in the World's sperm goes into one large vat of sperm, where it mixes and then the gene pool is really really cloudy. I wonder if that's even possible?
Never though about this. Would everyone look the same? I still believe the single sperm cells would exist, making it so that a new baby generated out of there could be from any possible donor. Does that make sense?

Ayasano

Never though about this. Would everyone look the same? I still believe the single sperm cells would exist, making it so that a new baby generated out of there could be from any possible donor. Does that make sense?

The first generation would be pretty random in terms of resulting appearance/traits, as only one sperm ever fertilizes one egg. (More than one results in polyspermy, which generally results in an inviable embryo)

As for the generations after that, it's harder to say, as not very much research has been done on the subject. However, it seems likely that such a melting pot would result in more diversity, not less. Whether you believe in the African origin theory or something like Adam and Eve, both cases involve small, genetically similar starting populations resulting in today's diversity, although that diversity might be in large part due to populations adapting to different climates. How much that would carry through in a technologically advanced, globalized society is anyone's guess.

HDRKID

Hi every one. I am back again.

Can men breastfeed? | BabyCenter
The answer is yes.

Father's Milk | DiscoverMagazine.com

My favorite type of alien.
Ultimate-Beautiful-Dream-For-A-Fairy-Girl-www.diljann4u.com-04.jpg