Shadow People – Are They Alien Entities, Time Travelers Or Interdimensional Beings

Romeo Anderson

Mysterious Shadow People – Are They Alien Entities, Time Travelers Or Interdimensional Beings.

They are neither ghosts nor human beings…. They are commonly known as shadow people or shadow beings. They seem to be aware of our presence, and actually seem to want us to feel reluctance, fear or even panic in their presence.

Documentation of adverse events caused by shadow people is fairly modest.

In fact, in most cases, they appear or disappear gradually, as soon as detected.

Shadow ones do not seem to speak any words, nor close to the witness, while standing at the entrances and corners of rooms. Some peoples who have seen them or were aware of their existence say that they are strangers, or beings slipping in and out of our physical plane.

These beings do not only exist, but are also frequent guests in our lives. However, in eyewitness accounts particularly one observation is mentioned very often, namely, the observation of conformity of shadow apparitions.

Are they an elusive race that has always coexisted with us, humans?

It’s an interesting theory, because it suggests that these beings do not only exist, but are also frequent guests in our lives.
However, in eyewitness accounts particularly one observation is mentioned very often, namely, the observation of conformity of shadow apparitions.

According to paranormal researcher Heidi Hollis, shadow people are malevolent supernatural entities. While it is remotely possible that shadow people could physically hurt you perhaps through the moving of objects, they are more likely to attack you emotionally as fear is what gives them energy.

No matter if the witness is a child or adult, he or she always see the same thing. All eyewitness accounts, no matter which country, continent or language, give a glimpse at what was seen and experienced in the presence of shadow people, but this glimpse is a monotonous one.
The only experience related to shadow ones which is not monotonous is – fear. They bring a chilly feeling or vision of fear that overcomes…

In the same way, the black-eyed people do.

The only experience related to shadow ones which is not monotonous is – fear. They bring a chilly feeling or vision of fear that overcomes…

Their recollections are strikingly similar to each other, although shadow ones are regular part of life for many people.

Those who have experienced and studied the phenomenon say that these elusive entities used to be seen only very briefly and out of the corner of the eye. They are just standing and stirring, always in silence.

In recent times, a number of people who witnessed the presence of shadow beings for longer periods of time, has increased. Some testify that they have even seen creepy, red eyes of these dark, indistinguishable but often massive silhouettes that instantly appear anywhere and show the ability to walk through walls of confined spaces, which defy common laws of physics.

Many paranormal researchers have studied the phenomenon and in particular agree on one aspect of it. Whatever or whoever these entities are, they feed off human energy, emanate bad vibrations and negative emotions.

Did they find a way to enter into our dimension or accidentally slipped into “our physical plane? Are they alien entities, time travelers, interdimensional beings on a mission to observe and influence humans or are they looking for human closeness?

We do not know. We simply have them as bad life companions… associated with bad luck!
I have seen a lot of these creatures inside my house.
I believe that my house is haunted, people's have done a "Black Magic" inside my house so maybe they might be demons/ghosts.
Or maybe we can say they are a time travelers from the future who's altering the timeline.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I have seen shadow people twice in my life. Each time has been at night in the early hours and each time after a disturbed nights sleep. In both instances I have not been able to sleep , tossed and turned all night and then awoke around 2/3am. Within a second of gaining full awakened status I have become aware of a shadow person stood close to me (within my aura) and in the instant that I became aware of them they have both moved at super speed around the bed towards me. The first time it happened I kicked up the sheets and stood straight up, I was not touched and the entity was gone. The second time I was lay on my front, the shadow entity seemed to jump on my back and pressed down on my back with such force that it caused me to gasp and forced all the air out of me, within a second the pressure was gone.

Shadow beings are definitely real although I think they lack the power to do us any real harm either that or they are governed by strict rules of interference.

Intelligent entities attracted to energy.

Wind7

Staff
Mysterious Shadow People – Are They Alien Entities, Time Travelers Or Interdimensional Beings.

They are neither ghosts nor human beings…. They are commonly known as shadow people or shadow beings. They seem to be aware of our presence, and actually seem to want us to feel reluctance, fear or even panic in their presence.

In fact, in most cases, they appear or disappear gradually, as soon as detected.

Shadow ones do not seem to speak any words, nor close to the witness, while standing at the entrances and corners of rooms. Some peoples who have seen them or were aware of their existence say that they are strangers, or beings slipping in and out of our physical plane.

These beings do not only exist, but are also frequent guests in our lives. However, in eyewitness accounts particularly one observation is mentioned very often, namely, the observation of conformity of shadow apparitions.

It’s an interesting theory, because it suggests that these beings do not only exist, but are also frequent guests in our lives.
However, in eyewitness accounts particularly one observation is mentioned very often, namely, the observation of conformity of shadow apparitions.

According to paranormal researcher Heidi Hollis, shadow people are malevolent supernatural entities. While it is remotely possible that shadow people could physically hurt you perhaps through the moving of objects, they are more likely to attack you emotionally as fear is what gives them energy.

No matter if the witness is a child or adult, he or she always see the same thing. All eyewitness accounts, no matter which country, continent or language, give a glimpse at what was seen and experienced in the presence of shadow people, but this glimpse is a monotonous one.

Their recollections are strikingly similar to each other, although shadow ones are regular part of life for many people.

Those who have experienced and studied the phenomenon say that these elusive entities used to be seen only very briefly and out of the corner of the eye. They are just standing and stirring, always in silence.

In recent times, a number of people who witnessed the presence of shadow beings for longer periods of time, has increased. Some testify that they have even seen creepy, red eyes of these dark, indistinguishable but often massive silhouettes that instantly appear anywhere and show the ability to walk through walls of confined spaces, which defy common laws of physics.

Many paranormal researchers have studied the phenomenon and in particular agree on one aspect of it. Whatever or whoever these entities are, they feed off human energy, emanate bad vibrations and negative emotions.

Did they find a way to enter into our dimension or accidentally slipped into “our physical plane? Are they alien entities, time travelers, interdimensional beings on a mission to observe and influence humans or are they looking for human closeness?

We do not know. We simply have them as bad life companions… associated with bad luck!
I believe that my house is haunted, people's have done a "Black Magic" inside my house so maybe they might be demons/ghosts.
Or maybe we can say they are a time travelers from the future who's altering the timeline.

They are watchers, imho.

If they were demonic, you'd know.
Your life would be turned upside down...and not in a good way.

There are ways to cleanse a home that has a history of dark practices...but ONLY if needed.

(If you or yours are being harmed in any way...scratches..bites...loud noises just as you're about to fall asleep..bangs at certain times...acrid scents etc)

A cleansing could also attract or anger dark spirits if not done correctly.

Black Tourmaline is THE stone for protection from negative energies. I highly recommend it.

Wind7

Staff
I have seen shadow people twice in my life. Each time has been at night in the early hours and each time after a disturbed nights sleep. In both instances I have not been able to sleep , tossed and turned all night and then awoke around 2/3am. Within a second of gaining full awakened status I have become aware of a shadow person stood close to me (within my aura) and in the instant that I became aware of them they have both moved at super speed around the bed towards me. The first time it happened I kicked up the sheets and stood straight up, I was not touched and the entity was gone. The second time I was lay on my front, the shadow entity seemed to jump on my back and pressed down on my back with such force that it caused me to gasp and forced all the air out of me, within a second the pressure was gone.

Shadow beings are definitely real although I think they lack the power to do us any real harm either that or they are governed by strict rules of interference.

Intelligent entities attracted to energy.

I hope this isn't still around you, Snake.

What you describe was happening to me when I was much younger.

I awoke to see a large shadow standing in my bedroom doorway, it zipped at me lightning quick.
I covered my head but I felt sudden coldness and then weight, crushing me into my mattress and I tried to speak but couldn't.
I remember a flash of light and it was over, I literally thought someone had turned on my bedroom light...but no,
it was still dark.

With the discovery of a condition called 'sleep paralysis', it is even more difficult to bring such spiritual attacks to light.

To the general populace, spirits are a fantasy and are never spoken of as a real deal.

And yes... I believe that there is a universal law (of a sort) that prohibits the spiritual from carrying out this/these sort(s) of behavior.

"To do no harm."

It's when something upsets the balances and disrupts life/lives
now, that is when things can get messed up.
That's why I have warned against those seeking to use black/dark magick to fit their 'whims or needs'.

It's not a good idea.

That's why one of the conclusions I have reached about these things called shadow people exists for me (and others, I might add.)

They are watchers.

They can or will relay to other spiritual entities, someone's actions when that 'someone (or someplace) is of an interest' to them like,
watching an area known to spirits where mankind have performed ritualistic matters, possibly waiting for that 'someone' to show up..this is one way attachments are made.

Imho, that is why I personally think it best to never mess with the sort of things that attract.
(Black mirrors, Ouija, LKoS.)

Shadow people are every bit as real as our air.
Just because you can't always see, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Last edited:

Romeo Anderson

They are watchers, imho.

If they were demonic, you'd know.
Your life would be turned upside down...and not in a good way.

There are ways to cleanse a home that has a history of dark practices...but ONLY if needed.

(If you or yours are being harmed in any way...scratches..bites...loud noises just as you're about to fall asleep..bangs at certain times...acrid scents etc)

A cleansing could also attract or anger dark spirits if not done correctly.

Black Tourmaline is THE stone for protection from negative energies. I highly recommend it.
I always hear loud noises such as screams , loud foot steps, and yes , I am hearing it right now.
It doesn't really matter , it doesn't effect me.
However I have tried to do a lot of things to clean the house but I have failed.

steven chiverton

date 13-12-2020, thats the date today its a long story but last night a 2 ago i noticed a fast moving black shadow walker towards me bedroom door and it wasent dark enough yet i saw it cross my doorway so seeing such a shadow walker in the dark due 6to some light entering my unit from the window blinds which will still let light it, since then i think ive inherited of been given some kind of ability. now its hard to explain this is something you would only see in a science fiction from a robot or android, anyhow how can i explain it and theres another thing to that i cant find a way to explain it any better

TimeFlipper

date 13-12-2020, thats the date today its a long story but last night a 2 ago i noticed a fast moving black shadow walker towards me bedroom door and it wasent dark enough yet i saw it cross my doorway so seeing such a shadow walker in the dark due 6to some light entering my unit from the window blinds which will still let light it, since then i think ive inherited of been given some kind of ability. now its hard to explain this is something you would only see in a science fiction from a robot or android, anyhow how can i explain it and theres another thing to that i cant find a way to explain it any better

Firstly you need to consider that you had one of those dreams where you are half awake and half asleep, and perhaps a cloud outside passed across the Moon that gave the impression of a moving object in your bedroom...Your mind would fill in any gaps in your conscious memory..

vp8671

I had many encounter with shadow people, but not only people, I htink that there is a vast variety of such beings.
Everything started when I had a strong emotional crisis, my natural auric defences were low, so this low energy , morbid state attracted such entities. At first i saw only one of them, during the night , it approached my bed and put its arm in the shape of a plug into my lower abdomen area, right in the stomach to absorb energy from my auric centers. When i woke up during those mornings I had the energy to live just one day, then, at night the story repeated over and over until I understood what I was witnessing wasn't my immagination. Attacks increased even during daytime, I could see these shadows moving at lightinig speed in my house , trying to get near to me when i was sat studying or watching tv . I saw them peeking over doors , at times for several minutes until I noticed them, just to disappear very very quickly. One night , I woke up and there were 3 of them waiting outside the door to my room, waiting to enter, all light were off but I could see them like darker shapes even with barely lo nilght conditions. When i started to understand what they were, the attack decreased, one morning i woke up with one of them staring at me with the 'mouth' open in a form af a large smile, almost laughing at me , as soon as I saw it, it moved very quickly outside my room. I also saw an observer, it didn't intereact with me, it was just peeking at me from corners around my house, it projected a kind of 'sympathy waves' , this particular entity was capable of pahsing trhough walls, while the others needed to have proper access to my room. This entity was benevolent and one night it phased trough the wall of my room , I saw it take a jump over my bed like it was an hurdle to jump over for fun. I also saw some kinf of shadow critters climbing the walls of my library, and in one angle of an empty shell i saw some kind of jellysih like creature with long tentacles moving like it was underwater. I sensed it was a kind of remote controlled monitoring device, sort of.
Many years have passed and i haven't seem them anymore.

Chapel Perilous

Bam is the only one to give me his name, he wears a hat, rarely legs, usually a long flowing train, he's my dude. He said they are friend or they are foe, tolerant they are not. He and his cadre are guardians in my world.

vp8671

Hi Chapel Perilous, do you know if these entities come from a parallel universe ? where did he take his hat ? do they have legs like us or do they are seen as shadows when they manifest here ?
Thanks