SHGb02+14a: What Does It Mean?

Dr.Acula

Hey everybody! Sorry I have been gone so long but with my music career I'm always so busy! anyway, I'm sure it's probably old news to a lot of people here, but let's Discuss SHGb02+14a. For those who don't know what it is, It is a transmission that was picked up from a literal blank space in the solar system that is located between the constellations Pisces and Aries. Now, when I heard of it, I thought "Holy hell, this is awesome!". So, being the natural geek I am, I decided to download an mp3 audio version of it. After listening to it a couple times, ya know, I tried all kinds of things to figure out what it could mean. I tried analyzing the notes it produced, Comparing the spikes in the audio to a Morse code like message, but the best I've come up with so far is this. When loaded into wavepad and after selecting the option that say's "Show the frequency spectogram with a logarithmic scale", It almost seems as if you can barely make out some kind of lettering or symbols in it. maybe it's directions on how to contact them back? maybe it's some kind of coordinates to them in the sky? Or maybe it's just some wishful thinking from me, my eye's playing tricks. Regardless of what it may or may not be, one thing is certain. This signal is FASCINATING. Anyway, let me know what you guy's think! Later!