Should Ghost Hunters Be Trained To Remove Entities?

Should Ghost Hunters Be Trained To Remove Entities?

• Total voters

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Dr. Pamela Heath and I helped the little girl at the Saint Augustine Light House go to the light and we did it from home.
She is a Parapsychologist and she believes in psychic phenomena, obviously, so you can be in the safety of your own home
to help entities. I think it worked because I didn't get the girl on EVP the next time I went.

Many either don't know they are dead or don't know they can leave. I told the girl that her parents were waiting for her.

It doesn't require sage or equipment. You just need your mind.

Freak Show

I have a woman spirit in my house named Helen, she protects me from all the bad spirits that have plagued my house in the past few weeks. although she can only do so much, i have to use prayer out loud with holy water to calm them down enough to be able to sleep. But she lets me know she is there to help, and i appreciate it. I don't want her to leave

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have a woman spirit in my house named Helen, she protects me from all the bad spirits that have plagued my house in the past few weeks. although she can only do so much, i have to use prayer out loud with holy water to calm them down enough to be able to sleep. But she lets me know she is there to help, and i appreciate it. I don't want her to leave

Not all entities are bad. We need to treat them with compassion and help them go to the light so they aren't stuck in limbo, confused.