Should there be full alien disclosure?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Although it could cause chaos, I think there should be absolutely full disclosure about the alien and UFO situation. The chaos would be worked out. Humans manage to adapt to changes and I'm sure after a little bit of worry and confusion, we would find a way to emotionally deal with it.

It would become a new way of life. Humans would eventually grow used to the idea that aliens exist and interact with us. Some humans would be angry, protest, kill. Some would not. But, that's what humans do on this planet anyway, with or without aliens. It's nothing new.

I think it's time to put it to the test. Tell all. Let us adapt our lives around the idea. It could give us hope and a new direction. Best of all, the aliens wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Thoughts?
I agree. Under every government there are angry people, rioters, and murderers. But upon full alien disclosure to the public, the human race would eventually find a way to wrap around the idea of ETs existing.

I think the way generally good ET races would inform us about where we stand in the universe would be telling us to get a jump-start on becoming more advanced both technologically and spiritually and the human race would completely unite. These aliens would help us reach this ultimate goal for the human species. And our race would become allies with the good ET races of the universe in a constant battle between good and evil.

More of us have to begin to think optimistically.

Krish

Although it could cause chaos, I think there should be absolutely full disclosure about the alien and UFO situation. The chaos would be worked out. Humans manage to adapt to changes and I'm sure after a little bit of worry and confusion, we would find a way to emotionally deal with it.

It would become a new way of life. Humans would eventually grow used to the idea that aliens exist and interact with us. Some humans would be angry, protest, kill. Some would not. But, that's what humans do on this planet anyway, with or without aliens. It's nothing new.

I think it's time to put it to the test. Tell all. Let us adapt our lives around the idea. It could give us hope and a new direction. Best of all, the aliens wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Thoughts?

I think the way generally good ET races would inform us about where we stand in the universe would be telling us to get a jump-start on becoming more advanced both technologically and spiritually and the human race would completely unite. These aliens would help us reach this ultimate goal for the human species. And our race would become allies with the good ET races of the universe in a constant battle between good and evil.

It is not going to happen...because of this...
A few questions about ghosts

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Thoughts?

It is not going to happen...because of this...
A few questions about ghosts
Those are some interesting theories you have put forth, but I don't know if I can agree with them 100%. I'm not so sure that God would want us humans to remain "isolated" from the universe outside of Earth for eternity. I tend to think that good aliens would (and should) be allowed to improve generally good races such as the human one on Earth. I tend to think it would be only a matter of time before a major breakthrough occurs.

Krish

Those are some interesting theories you have put forth, but I don't know if I can agree with them 100%. I'm not so sure that God would want us humans to remain "isolated" from the universe outside of Earth for eternity. I tend to think that good aliens would (and should) be allowed to improve generally good races such as the human one on Earth. I tend to think it would be only a matter of time before a major breakthrough occurs.

Unless you are influenced by a set of bad spirits...in that case, you will NOT go in to the right path....

I am in the team...Me and my friends did China...and we are ready to go...We have Grays helping us too...you can check my posts elsewhere...and read the "our universe"....too...it is all here...

But then believe is another thing...Iran and Saudi Arabia kinda thing...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Unless you are influenced by a set of bad spirits...in that case, you will NOT go in to the right path....

I am in the team...Me and my friends did China...and we are ready to go...We have Grays helping us too...you can check my posts elsewhere...and read the "our universe"....too...it is all here...

But then believe is another thing...Iran and Saudi Arabia kinda thing...
Everyone is influenced in one way or another by bad spirits as well as good ones. I am much more influenced by good spirits than bad ones, so I am generally not influenced by bad spirits, contrary to what you might be speculating.

I am just stating my point of view. Nothing wrong with that, right?

HDRKID

Hi Paula:
What I have found is that if you are slightly different, people will hate you. Also, they will call you names. That has been my own experience.

OK so extraterrestrials are alien to their very core. It is time for the odd to get even.

thenks00.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi Paula:
What I have found is that if you are slightly different, people will hate you. Also, they will call you names. That has been my own experience.

I know how that feels. I seem to annoy every person I meet. So, yes, some people would hate aliens.

TnWatchdog

...I'm getting impatient...
A message to all aliens, here and there:
You need to come out of the closet and show yourselves as the governments of the world are dragging their feet regarding your disclosure. Either this year or next would be great, so why wait on some stupid politician to come forward with the truth?