Should there be full alien disclosure?

Krish

So in short the human race can not be trusted... for now...

Not for a while...I was told that a high level Alien who is born as human (like Dalai Lama) to understand the human activities ...found out...it may take another 500 years to bring in technology to planet Earth.....so, enjoy the mess we have created.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
So in short the human race can not be trusted... for now...

Not for a while...I was told that a high level Alien who is born as human (like Dalai Lama) to understand the human activities ...found out...it may take another 500 years to bring in technology to planet Earth.....so, enjoy the mess we have created.
I'm not so sure about that. There may be a revelation of ETs sooner than we'd think. And we might already have much of this technology, and the U.S. Government is keeping it a big secret.

Krish

I'm not so sure about that. There may be a revelation of ETs sooner than we'd think. And we might already have much of this technology, and the U.S. Government is keeping it a big secret.

In ten years we can talk about it again....If USA has those technologies, why our middle class are basically dying....just a thought...and we can not set up trailer park on the Moon?...just think...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

In ten years we can talk about it again....If USA has those technologies, why our middle class are basically dying....just a thought...and we can not set up trailer park on the Moon?...just think...
That's probably because it's such a big secret. The government isn't really telling us 100% of what we want and/or need to know...

Krish

That's probably because it's such a big secret. The government isn't really telling us 100% of what we want and/or need to know...

You are CORRECT...the funny part is, I have been hinting the connection to aliens for a while at paranormalis...and no one want to know more...so, it is also a secret....let us keep all those secrets inside...thank you....

Derrick C.

I don't know if this qualifies for this section but check it out, as shocked as it was watching it I just don't know what to think of it and whether there's more to what we already know from the internet, I brought this dvd from our video retailer jbhifi and its awesome and makes you think hard about what they tell us and what they don't tell us and this is the cover of that dvd I scanned to upload

is there a place i can watch appallo 18 online for free?

Japrim

Although it could cause chaos, I think there should be absolutely full disclosure about the alien and UFO situation. The chaos would be worked out. Humans manage to adapt to changes and I'm sure after a little bit of worry and confusion, we would find a way to emotionally deal with it.

It would become a new way of life. Humans would eventually grow used to the idea that aliens exist and interact with us. Some humans would be angry, protest, kill. Some would not. But, that's what humans do on this planet anyway, with or without aliens. It's nothing new.

I think it's time to put it to the test. Tell all. Let us adapt our lives around the idea. It could give us hope and a new direction. Best of all, the aliens wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Thoughts?

I absolutely agree there should be full disclosure. Truth is truth is truth. There is no substitute.

I also agree that humanity would 'get over it' eventually. I think it would be worth the growing pains.

I can also understand that the reasons why not to extend beyond concerns of the public's reaction. I posit that there is a strategic aspect with regard to technology. Whoever is reverse engineering things is thinking "out of sight - out of mind" and don't want disclosure for the attention it may bring them. If governments are in contact with them, there is also likely political reasons. I can understand how governments may compete over political favor with a more advanced species.

steven chiverton

I don't know if this qualifies for this section but check it out, as shocked as it was watching it I just don't know what to think of it and whether there's more to what we already know from the internet, I brought this dvd from our video retailer jbhifi and its awesome and makes you think hard about what they tell us and what they don't tell us and this is the cover of that dvd I scanned to upload

is there a place i can watch appallo 18 online for free?
I have no idea if Apollo 18 is online for download

Carl Miller

A full disclosure? I think it is unnecessary. Remember of the moral of the tale of the Eagle and the Frog? The Eagle was invited to a party in heavens. The frog wanted to go to the party so badly. But the Eagle would not give the Frog a ride to the Heavens aboard its guitar. You know that old wooden guitars used to be hollow and had a circular opening. That is how the Frog sneaked into the Eagle s guitar in order to go to the Heaven s party. With the Frog conceiled comfortably into the Eagle s guitar there they went . That s how with some flaps of its powerful wings the Eagle was off to the Heavens with the Frog hidden inside its guitar.
As the Eagle arrived at Heavens it found the frog out in its guitar. Now the Eagle s mind started to work out a plan to get rid of the Frog.
'I will allow you a little choice, Frog'. Told the angry Eagle.
'You can choose between to alternatives or choices I am going to give you'
'You either can be thrown at the rocks down there, or you may choose to be thrown at that big lake down there.'
The Frog replied suplicating desperately=
'Please, Mr. Eagle, throw me into those rocks, I would never survive that horrible lake.'
'Hummm, No, said the Eagle, 'You will be thrown at the lake'.
Dear reader, it was all that the frog wanted since the beginning.
Now take yourself the moral from this tale.

We have been demanding the gov. to give us a complete, a thorough, disclosure. And we seem to be making no success. Now we are deciding to shoot off at right angles as the UFOs. We do not want any disclosure on UFO matter. I will not believe a word from them from now on after so many tricks. HUMFF

Last edited: