Should they add a Free Energy Section?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I like it. But there is a big problem. Many of the free energy devices use knowledge and principles that are unknown to the general population. As a result there are a lot of fakers out there taking advantage of the gullible. And unless the promoter of a free energy device is forth coming with the knowledge of how their device makes free energy, then blind gullible faith will be insufficient in seeing their device become a reality.

dustin255

Have you looked at the Crystal Cell Battery? Also, I notice people who have made them can only generate .5 volts or 1 volt that kinda makes it useless.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Nope. A lot of them I don't understand. But take for example Stanley Meyer who invented a way to run a car on water. Murdered! People take notice of that. I believe his murder has made his invention more popular. There are other inventors that have figured out how he did it and have shared their results on YouTube.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Moved this to the Site Discussion section.

I kinda like the idea too. I have a hard time estimating how much discussion would take place is such a section though.

Let's see what other members think about it.

dustin255

Moved this to the Site Discussion section.

I kinda like the idea too. I have a hard time estimating how much discussion would take place is such a section though.

Let's see what other members think about it.

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed my idea so far.

TimeFlipper

Nope. A lot of them I don't understand. But take for example Stanley Meyer who invented a way to run a car on water. Murdered! People take notice of that. I believe his murder has made his invention more popular. There are other inventors that have figured out how he did it and have shared their results on YouTube.
I believe submarines have been using a system for years that can separate the oxygen from the hydrogen in water which provides enough oxygen for 24 hours for a full crew from just one gallon...Maybe the Navy stole Meyers idea and simply switched the process :)

Exegesis

Do you have the youtubers or know where we can find the information on how to do it?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do you have the youtubers or know where we can find the information on how to do it?

No I don't. YouTube is an interesting place to search. Just punch in Stanley Meyer's invention. It was 10 years ago for me and there were plenty of people back then that were experimenting on how he did it. In chemistry we were taught that water can be split into hydrogen and oxygen using electrolysis. Stanley kept his process a secret, but his family still holds the patent.