Should they add a Radionics Machine section?

dustin255

Hello,

Should they add a Radoinics Machine section? I was thinking about this today. I thought I would be a good idea to share my thoughts on this.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think there are many places on the Internet to discuss radionics. So maybe it's worth a shot to become the best spot to discuss it on the Internet.

What about renaming the Health and Alternative Medicine section so that its new name contains Radionics? What about Radionics and Alternative Medicine?

Let us know what you think.

P.S. Moved your thread to the proper section.

Last edited:

dustin255

I don't think there are many places on the Internet to discuss radionics. So maybe it's worth a shot to become the best spot to discuss it on the Internet.

What about renaming the Health and Alternative Medicine section so that its new name contains Radionics? What about Radionics and Alternative Medicine?

Sound like a good Idea. Your a really good Admin on here. :)

TimeFlipper

I have been trying for 2 weeks now to achieve the same results from my latest indoor Delta T Antenna, as did Preston Nichols in this short video clip..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I somehow forgot about this good idea.

I renamed the Health and Alternative Medicine section to Radionics and Alternate Medicine.

Thank you @dustin255 for the suggestion and everyone else involved for the feedback! :)