Simpsons Predicts TRUMP Becomes President

TimeFlipper

Why am I even bothering?
Much like myself you stubbornly stick to what you know, and I do not begrudge you that.
However, I will make one closing comment on the matter as we've sprung tangential to the actual topic of this particular thread.
Unlike leprechauns, my example of length, width and depth is a proven fact through sheer tangeability.
Reality is the sum of all perception, after all.
Okay, I'm done.
Cheers!

No worries. I just wanted to expose you to existing facts about the knowledge we are given. My investigation into this shows what appears to be a deliberate well orchestrated disinformation campaign in our schools. If everyone is educated with fiction, then there will be no real foundation to build upon. It's like we've been conquered. And the knowledge we need to fight back with has been removed.
Same thing happening over here in the UK

Krish

Well everyone else understands the same Economic growth that basically killed USA with only Money Management (UK does the same, so are Japan and Germany)

So, we need a person outside of the Basic Politics to change the course.....there are solutions, but our Basic Politicians would not go for it...we tried...did not work...

walt willis

So now Andrew Basiago will become his Vice President and Trump will die before his term is over and Andrew will become President?
Just another SWAG...