Sites similar to Khan Academy?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have been brushing up on my math at Khan Academy, starting with the most basic of mathematics (which I've aced), and working my way back to college and beyond levels. However, Khan Academy does not seem to have missions and exercises for subjects like astronomy, chemistry, and physics (like the site has for math subjects).

In response to this, I have put forth a feature request idea, which can be found right here: Missions for all subjects, not just Mathematics – Khan Academy Help Center

In the meantime, while a proposal such as this is reviewed, are there any other recommendable sites that are similar to Khan Academy?

Note: If there are any sites out there, they must at least have testing available for science, mechanics, and engineering courses across a wide variety of levels.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Since there is no discussion, and no advice for improvement here, I've posted my question on another site. And if I don't get a response there, I may have to post something like it on yet another site that may be more popular.

I'm getting a little bored here. Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'm sorry you're not having luck with anyone answering your thread... :( I wish I could be of more help...

Perhaps if there's a school in particular that you're interested in, maybe go on their website to see if they offer online classes... I believe a lot more schools offer those trial courses, so if you start and don't find it's for you, it's not a big deal to quit... There's also financial assistance available to some people, maybe look into that...

Good luck!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm sorry you're not having luck with anyone answering your thread... :( I wish I could be of more help...

Perhaps if there's a school in particular that you're interested in, maybe go on their website to see if they offer online classes... I believe a lot more schools offer those trial courses, so if you start and don't find it's for you, it's not a big deal to quit... There's also financial assistance available to some people, maybe look into that...

Good luck!
Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to look into it! :)