Skinwalker/other strange monster/alien sightings

TimeFlipper

yeah there version of the skinwalker pretty scary, wow really? you havent tried to hit it with a baseball bat or kill it assuming its a physcal creature even though its most likely supernatural
We have really ancients burial mounds all over our town from Caddo Indians. The town is buzzing with energy in many wooded areas. I had visited a house that was across the street from sacred burial grounds (that now how a football field built over it) and I brought it home with me. Fortunately , after it showed itself to me, i asked it to leave the next day. Respectively, he did.

The entity was so clear I could see the bronze skin, the different colors in the fur, I could see his chest rising up & down. [emoji52]
Bluejay you assumed it was a male species, that is being sexist, it could just have easily been a frisky little female entity lol :p:D

TimeFlipper

Bluejay you assumed it was a male species, that is being sexist, it could just have easily been a frisky little female entity lol [emoji14]:D
Well TimeFlipper. ...where were the boobs?? Cause this entity was muscular & extremely flat chested. Even had a hide flap covering it's *bleep* [emoji14] hehehe
The bleep is definitely female Bluejay, the guy aliens have their parts where our nose is :D