Skull & Bonez and Time Travel

ZeoEmeraude

Ok, so I know this thread may sound a little far fetched, but maybe not. I wanted to post this thread to entertain the idea that the future as we know it may have been manipulated by one of the most controversial societiez of all time, the imfamous "Skull and Bonez" society of Yale. Not surprisingly, the two candidatez for our current election (J.K & G.B) are memberz of this society. The Skull and Bonez society have manipulated and influenced this and other countries for a long,long time and it is the opinion of this writer that time alteration may be a part of this groupz goals. When I ponder this further, I must ask myself if this has or hasn't happened already. Has anyone seen the statues of a Mr. Yale at the Old Campus at Yale University? Or the same statuez at the headquarters of the CIA in LangleyVa. and the Phillips Acadamy in Andover Mass? Coincidence, not in my opinion. Anyone that has researched this society would know that this group has it'z clawz buried deep into this country. The thought must also be arisin as to whether or not S&B is a faction or branch of the Illuminati.
It seemz to me that a group with this much financial, political, and social standing (with intents on world domination derived from Hegellian beliefs) would not stop at just running thingz the way they are. No, I belive that in the upcoming decadez, this group will try to alter history to reflect themselvez from the onset, (if it hasn't been done already,..it gives rise to the Titor Worldline theory) and could make sense for the current state of the world. But who can say? Like I said at the start of this post, I find the idea fascinating but only time will truly tell the tale.

* The opinions posted here are strictly those of myself. Post as you like, as all opinionz count.*

**May peace favor you**

Fringan

Sorry, couldn't concentrate on what you were typing. Just tried to figure out the answer to this question: Why do you use 'z' instead of 's' in the end of your words? :)

KiraSjon

Zeo:

You seem the conspiracy theorist that many of our members here are. I thought perhaps you might find this site interesting. Sorry for double info if you already know about it :)

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

The_Ruffneck

This is a time travel forum , everything is far fetched :lol:
Well to most people that is...

PyRo99

The CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS, run it all. They're going to do whatever they can to make the PNAC work. So far, they're doing a damn good job. Just assume our President is an evil ass, thats what they want you too think.

Angelface239

Sorry, couldn't concentrate on what you were typing. Just tried to figure out the answer to this question: Why do you use 'z' instead of 's' in the end of your words? :)
Some other user i used to know off on here has the same and similar profile picture to you.