Skyquakes, Upsweeps, and Sky Trumpets | Terrifying Sounds that Signal the End of the World

steven chiverton

theres no proof sky quakes signal the end of the world its probably some experiment done by religious organizations using the ionosphere as a speaker to spread fear to people through sound emissions. that cant be pinpointed as the ionosphere makes a very big speaker sound cone

Wind7

Staff
I've stood right outside my own front door and witnessed 'Sounds'.
They're quite loud at times and sound exactly like a jet....But it's hovering just above the clouds.
Always thought that these were rather......Strange, but feeling it's a natural occurrence at the same time,
being that they seem to only happen during storms, when it's clouded.

The ONLY trumpet sounds are Trumpeter Swans flying overhead which
does happen with great frequency, I live right next to a National Wildlife Refuge.

8thsinner

They're quite loud at times and sound exactly like a jet....But it's hovering just above the clouds.
Always thought that these were rather......Strange, but feeling it's a natural occurrence at the same time,

does happen with great frequency, I live right next to a National Wildlife Refuge.
Theres a particular type of sound black op choppers have, I can't remember the exact terminology they use, blue wing, or blue tip or something with blue in it, the back edge of the wing has a recurve in it which creates a canceling wave behind the rotation to hit the larger waves of the main bulk of the rotors, you can find audio files of it easily enough.
Could be keeping an eye on your photonics emissions cause you have paranormal abilities. One of my clients used to get these hovering over her place when she was taking down the chemtrails and using orgonites for the weather and bring in rain and storms and such. (though she didn't mean to start a storm at the time)

Wind7

Staff
Theres a particular type of sound black op choppers have, I can't remember the exact terminology they use, blue wing, or blue tip or something with blue in it, the back edge of the wing has a recurve in it which creates a canceling wave behind the rotation to hit the larger waves of the main bulk of the rotors, you can find audio files of it easily enough.
Could be keeping an eye on your photonics emissions cause you have paranormal abilities. One of my clients used to get these hovering over her place when she was taking down the chemtrails and using orgonites for the weather and bring in rain and storms and such. (though she didn't mean to start a storm at the time)

I assure you.
There's no such thing in my personal life.

Wind7

Staff

I believe the sounds I have heard to be strange, but also natural.

Been a storm watcher most my life and I believe the sound I have personally heard to be
a possible funnel cloud forming overhead mixed in with the constant thunder sounds.

Straight line wind overhead can also sound like jet engines.