Smart phones will soon be able to tell when someone is lying

darwi

What you're all talking about sounds really close to AI. I have no doubt that people here are working to develop AI, or have already done so, which I believe could be used to our detriment. C-jami is probably already aware of the concept of a computer that accesses Hilbert space, that its user can consciously interact with, as described in the story of the journey they took from the secret facility in the Bucegi Mountains in Romania to the space underneath the Great Pyramid in Egypt, in one of the underground tunnels. AI can enable dark entities to be the conscious aspect of it sometimes, I believe. I'm glad I'm low tech. I really want to use my own mind and abilities.

C_jami

In 2003 , the great Massini Mason revealed a shocking information claimed to be highly confidential information and documents about u special place in Romania .
He says the Bilderberg Group has representatives in major economic bodies , political and military US . Beyond these groups exist elite formations that monitors scientific and technological life on the planet .
All that is important is discovered or brought to the attention of the world elite . This was the case with secret observations regarding Romania.
The Pentagon has several military and intelligence geodetic programs using more high-tech geostationary satellites .
One of these, which is based on bionic technology and the wave shape , spotted in 2002 a special structure in a certain area of Bucegi Mountains. First, identify the empty space inside the mountain , not directly communicate with the outside but inside the mountain starts at a certain distance from its slope .

C_jami

Second , the shape of a regular tunnel that turns sharply to the center of the mountain , at an angle of 26 degrees . The trail tunnel is perfect plan. The third element has baffled the Pentagon . Satellite scan revealed the mountain two major bottlenecks inside solid stone structure bordering the tunnel beginning and its end and rejected any kind of probing or analysis , as if to protect something in there.

C_jami

Dams were artificial energy . The first was the plan , as a wall , blocking access to the tunnel . The second was massive , like a dome or a hemisphere , which is at the opposite end of the tunnel , near the center of the mountain . Massini says that there is something great , people write to caplimpede.ro .
Ensemble tunnel - hemisphere is in a plane parallel to the ground , and the dam is hemispherical corresponding vertical ridge rocks called Babel . After the control panel there is a large square with sides of three meters which is an amorphous .
Its content is one of the strengths of discovery. This is what the venerable Massini wanted for him and elite Masons . Amorphous contains a very fine white powder . Researchers remained shocked when they found that the substance is unknown crystal structure of monoatomic gold is very difficult to obtain especially high purity formula . Gold powder in its pure state greatly stimulates certain flows and energy exchange at the cellular and neuronal . That causes an accelerated process of rejuvenation.