Smoking Gun Proof John Titor Is Morey Haber?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You know what, though, guys? I no longer believe Titor is real, but I'm going to allow people to figure it all out themselves from now on. I'm not going to interfere with anyone's investigation process. They need to experience the same fascination that we all did at one point. People learn from doing their own research and making their own choices.

dh1

well paula...can build titor's machine. So I totally believe it. none of you will believe that but I can tell ya how in pm.

It's a real shame everyone got so caught up on his time travel story, because underneath it was a guy who described fracturing relations with Russia, tensions leading to a civil war, and WW3. 16 years ago! All of these were completely outlandish back then... and frankly were outlandish 5, and then 2 years ago.

Today, these things are blatantly obvious. Our tensions with Russia are peaking, our nation is a powder keg waiting for a spark. We've devolved to a point where if you live in a city, you believe one set of facts, and if you live in a rural area you likely believe in a different set of facts. I live in a large city, that's referred to as a sanctuary city! 16 years ago Titor, described a world that looks an awful lot like the one we all live in. He didn't get the details right, but he got the theme right.

That's an interesting story! It's a shame we focused on the wrong part.

I will be leaving this worldline shortly and this will be my final post. There are only a handful of people who will know exactly when I will be leaving and I’m sure they will let you know when I’m gone.

In the last few days I have found your choice of topics quite interesting and from an objective viewpoint I think it collectively answers one of your own questions, “If time travel is real, where are all the time travelers?” In the past, I have stated that quite frankly, you all scare the Hell out of me and I’m sure other temporal drivers would feel the same. But now I have an expanded explanation with two examples.

A while ago (on one of the posts), I related an experience I had with my parents while we were driving down a highway. Every now and then, we would pass someone who was in obvious distress with their vehicle. I was amazed that so many people could pass them by without stopping to help. Their explanation was fear. The risk of helping someone was too great and with today’s technology, they probably had a cell phone anyway. If they didn’t, the walk to a gas station would be good for them and teach them a lesson for running out of gas.

The other example is the plight of the homeless. When you pass them as individuals on the street I see the way people selectively choose an alternate path to avoid them.

Those two examples best define why time travelers do not show themselves. In trying to help you, we put ourselves as great risk and there’s really no point to it. We know the nature of time dictates that traveling between “exact” worldlines is impossible. Therefore, the only results we will see will be the ones we stay to see. Since worldlines, outcomes and events are infinite, we have better things to do. When I arrive in the “new” 1998 worldline on my way home I could easily start all of this again and continue to go through the same conversations with all of the same people. However, I already know you won’t pay any attention or believe me because we’ve already been through it on this worldline. Besides, I think the walk to the gas station will do you some good.
- John Titor, March 24 2001

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
well paula...can build titor's machine. So I totally believe it. none of you will believe that but I can tell ya how in pm.

Build it then film a demonstration! :)

I've never seen anyone build a time machine based on BS before. Probably never will.

No comment. I'm going to be good. LOL.... Hey Einstein, how is your time travel research going? Any more strange happenings?