Solids Passing Through Solids

SergiusPaulus

In normal environments solids collide. What kind of environment or modifications to an environment would permit two solids to pass through each other? Quantum tunneling was one scenario suggested by AI. If that is the primary method what environment allows the tunneling to occur?
Another suggestion was that particles with the same charge repel. Would particles with opposite charge bind together or pass through each other?

Speaking of passing thru solids it reminds me of the 1984 movie Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. They cinematically portrayed that occurrence with imagination.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't believe the actual process has been found. But there have been observations that do indicate mother nature occasionally does do this. The picture of a blade of grass merged with a pane of glass occasionally pops up on the internet. This phenomena has been linked to occur during tornadoes. A researcher named Hutchinson has video taped this. But is unable to replicate the phenomena.

8thsinner

In normal environments solids collide. What kind of environment or modifications to an environment would permit two solids to pass through each other? Quantum tunneling was one scenario suggested by AI. If that is the primary method what environment allows the tunneling to occur?
Another suggestion was that particles with the same charge repel. Would particles with opposite charge bind together or pass through each other?

Speaking of passing thru solids it reminds me of the 1984 movie Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension. They cinematically portrayed that occurrence with imagination.
The difference is found in dimensional levels of consciousness. The higher up the density of consciousness your mind goes the less entangled it is with solid matter which is a 1d,2d and 3d matrix. In 4d, where dreams are usually. These things start to break down and become more quantum if you like. Mirrors become portals, time can stretch or compress to where a life time can be lived in an hour or an hour can feel like a life time.
Fifth density is where the mind has the ability to manipulate the matter on the lower 3d, 2d and 2d densities.

To practice this ability requires the person to be able to carry enormous amounts of light, usually requires at least a few days of fasting in order to separate life from the notion of having solid foods inside you...(lower density objects) Sungazers, tai chi and qi gong practioners, and breatharians who have learned to breath in or transmute light without triggering shadow detoxes are the ones who will succeed first.

The primary limit though is the mind, if you aren't aware of how multiple dimensions can stack on top of each other, inside each other then separating the two notions will be all but impossible.
For this, practicing lucid dreaming and astral projection will be extremely beneficial.

Then, the limit becomes the how.
Quite simply, separate your astral form in an awakened walking meditative state and walk through the door or wall with the astral body, even pushing the hands astral form will be enough to trigger it. You will feel a magnetic like pressure at first, the secret here is not to force but find the vibrational frequency to push one through the gaps in the other. The astral form is a very loose woven form of light, which in material terms equates to being net like versus solid rock. Get the distances of the forces of atoms of the net in the right place and it's like the rock doesn't exist, only the gaps between it's atoms and thus, the net falls straight through.
The magnetic force is the bonds between the rocks atoms, you can't break them only pass through them, just like a piece of plastic can pass between two magnets without effecting either magnet or plastic.

Once your mass of astral form passes a threshold level of about 50% through the wall you will be sucked through the solid. Again the forces are mild but are what maintains solidity between each of the two forms. You and the wall/rock/door etc.

The only time this doesn't happen is when there is an extremely intense and erratic disruption inside magnetic fields, like in the philidelphia experiment. There were too many very differing levels of consciousness densities and types of solid matter to enable the continuance of atomic bonding forces on each individual item within the fields they were testing.

AI is, as usual, hiding the truth in plain sight, where as it's not technically untrue to suggest quantum tunneling is a potential, it fails to tell you what quantum is defined as. If you were to dig, you would find that quantum is little more than the interaction between the field of ether and the consciousness of any living being.
As such, like in tulpa and eggreggor formation, a large enough mass of people singly focused with enough intensity can create a reality where normal matter, even lower density aware matter can appear to pass through other matter.

The only time I am aware of this being televised live and proven as observable fact was I think around the 1974 maybe 72 or something tennis olympics where a tennis ball passed straight through a net, the cause of which which was unknown at the time but its basically because enough people foresaw it in their minds to change the outcome in exactly the same way the double slit and quantum eraser experiments demonstrate observer paradoxes.

So, buckaroo banzai, which I thought was a made up thing...well the way you describe it is exactly true. The imagination controls reality, which is also now proven physics as of last year? or two years ago in the physics nobel prize.

8thsinner

I don't believe the actual process has been found. But there have been observations that do indicate mother nature occasionally does do this. The picture of a blade of grass merged with a pane of glass occasionally pops up on the internet. This phenomena has been linked to occur during tornadoes. A researcher named Hutchinson has video taped this. But is unable to replicate the phenomena.
Hutch gets harder to trust though when he used wires and trickery to fake some of his videos, if you go back and look up some of them, the wires can be seen in the upper left thirds ish area.

I would believe the tornado thing though, there is enough highly energized ions there to cause some disturbances in em fields of objects. Likewise, in observed teleportations or matrix glitches if you look them up, a precisely dropped and precisely resonant impact of solid objects can disrupt the atoms for just long enough to also appear to pass through things. Like dropping keys into a ceramic mug, dropping credit cards onto a handbreak shaft, dropping money onto tiled floors.
It is teleportation, but only in appearance, what actually happens is the frequency identity of the item as a mass of intended coherence is disrupted long enough that it momentarily passes out of this reality, but when the atoms stop resonating the item shifts back into reality, only it shifts back in in the place where it would have been if it has not had any impact causing perfect resonance, or perhaps we should say perfect dissonance.
People have done so many times its hard to imagine and report with all kinds of items, that end up in drawers lower than they were put in, stuff that falls through a car floor, or end up in a room under you.

SergiusPaulus

One of the drivers of the train of thought of solids passing thru each other is from a personal experience. I have had a few weird experiences throughout my life.
I was in a bar like environment that had 2 pool tables. I was the only one playing. The first game was a regular 8 ball practice game. During that game I noticed that the door on the table beside me that keeps the balls secured was laying on the floor. That would allow anyone to play free so it was strange. I finished my game. I went to grab the rack triangle to setup the next game. It had disappeared. There was no one around me. So instead of setting up an 8 ball game I chose to randomly scatter the balls. To make the practice challenging I targeted the pool balls in sequence starting with the 1. Halfway thru my practice the next ball in the sequence was near the corner pocket. But there was a ball noticeably in my path to that ball. So knowing that I had no access to my intended ball I figured I would hit the cue ball as hard as I could to induce a random result. I hit the ball hard. And it went in a path that appeared to travel thru the blocking ball and hit my intended ball and it went into the pocket. I quit after that shot. Ever since then I’ve been interested in the scientific explanation for why that appeared to happen. That was 2014. It was like the door on the floor and the missing rack was a buildup of events ending with the last shot.

8thsinner

One of the drivers of the train of thought of solids passing thru each other is from a personal experience. I have had a few weird experiences throughout my life.
I was in a bar like environment that had 2 pool tables. I was the only one playing. The first game was a regular 8 ball practice game. During that game I noticed that the door on the table beside me that keeps the balls secured was laying on the floor. That would allow anyone to play free so it was strange. I finished my game. I went to grab the rack triangle to setup the next game. It had disappeared. There was no one around me. So instead of setting up an 8 ball game I chose to randomly scatter the balls. To make the practice challenging I targeted the pool balls in sequence starting with the 1. Halfway thru my practice the next ball in the sequence was near the corner pocket. But there was a ball noticeably in my path to that ball. So knowing that I had no access to my intended ball I figured I would hit the cue ball as hard as I could to induce a random result. I hit the ball hard. And it went in a path that appeared to travel thru the blocking ball and hit my intended ball and it went into the pocket. I quit after that shot. Ever since then I’ve been interested in the scientific explanation for why that appeared to happen. That was 2014. It was like the door on the floor and the missing rack was a buildup of events ending with the last shot.
That sounds like the sheer fucking force of will version of events to me, just like the tennis ball. Usually in the percussive type there is a sound of impact still happening. I have never heard of this glitch being explained where there was no noise during the impact.

It is also quite probably that events like that were programmed before your incarnation here to stick in your brain so that you later keep on open mind to things and follow your own curiosity thusly putting yourself in the ask and you shall receive category enabling you to find the truth of things.

SergiusPaulus

One observation is that maybe one solid has to be at rest while the other object is moving? Like a moving tennis ball thru a still net. Cue ball moving thru a still ball. A blade of grass moving thru a still window. It’s like the still objects particles do not have adequate time to respond to the collision. The term permeation keeps coming to mind where certain conditions allow the pass thru of elements.

8thsinner

One observation is that maybe one solid has to be at rest while the other object is moving? Like a moving tennis ball thru a still net. Cue ball moving thru a still ball. A blade of grass moving thru a still window. It’s like the still objects particles do not have adequate time to respond to the collision. The term permeation keeps coming to mind where certain conditions allow the pass thru of elements.
Definitely a possibility. It would ring true on I think almost every case i've heard off plus my own. I'll have to try and remember them all now...
There are different physics involved, case in point would be in playing pool where you can either stun the white in place or let it's momentum pass through but still semi continue the white movement but still send the colour flying...Plus angles make a difference too and I can't remember the percentages but at the right angle of deflection it's possible even to shift boulders rolling down a hill and bullets with an object with a hundredth of the mass and almost no momentum of it's own by comparison.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I don't know a process, but because atoms have space between them, it would be technically possible.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

My thought is there is a 2 dimensional state to matter. When both objects are in sync with 2-D, the 3rd dimension in normal space acts as if it wasn't there. Thus allowing merging or pass thru conditions.