Something's Going On...........

Mayhem

Zenith
Here's a possibility however vague.
It's flight itinerary shows 1 possible flight from California to Florida near Late October.

NFL COWBOYS @ CHARGERS
SoFi Stadium
Inglewood, CA
October 16, 2023
ESPN

This would have been within the frame of time leaving CA to Florida,
it could have been waylaid into Minnesota airspace to avoid a jet stream scenario (Big If!)
Would they fly it or would they pack and ship it there?

N3ACFB CLEMSON @ MIAMI
Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, FL
October 21, 2023
TBD
N2A

------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 17566

Looking at this picture,
it would indeed match the light placement of the lights I witnessed of the thing.
'Front bright white, downward-projected beam and red light which was positioned higher than the front light.

It had no other lights and it was a clouded atmosphere...No stars at all.

I think it really was a dirigible...... :unsure:

(And...No, not the Goodyear variety. ;) )
Fits the time or near around that.

Wind7

Staff
I use to live in Princeton! I am not aware of any Military operations or bases near by, i know there are a few Aviation and support facilities in near by towns but nothing near there. Plus the secret base in Elk River
Possibly Helicopter? Maybe a search and rescue?

Princeton used to house a training center for the Army National Guard back in the day.
Where I live is located in the no-where's-ville area to the South/West of there and I am
sometimes shook awake by military planes and helicopters heading either to or from
camp Ripley.

I do wonder about the fact that the armed forces were using the National Wildlife Refuge
to the West of me as their training ground for their latest aerial drones and such.
I have seen drones as wide as the bloody street they were hovering over, that's quite big imo.

Who's to say that maybe what I saw and heard wasn't military after all?

I really tried to take a quick video and pictures but, they were all fuzzed-up junkers.

:fp: