Souls

Sirius B Scientist

Souls are made of a type of plasma called ectoplasm. Your soul and soul matrix is located in your coccyx in your spine, along with your pineal gland in your brain. Your soul matrix experiences everything your body experiences and your pineal gland experiences all your thoughts, both giving you soul growth.

Krish

Soul growth comes from Good Karma...(Bhagwat Gita) ...that is the way it has been, since the birth of the Universe...and higher knowledge (Jnana Yoga) will get you faster...that is what Akashic Records tell me now, but I got first hand information from Lord Krishna....back in his time...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Souls are made of a type of plasma called ectoplasm. Your soul and soul matrix is located in your coccyx in your spine, along with your pineal gland in your brain. Your soul matrix experiences everything your body experiences and your pineal gland experiences all your thoughts, both giving you soul growth.

I do believe in a soul, but I often have trouble understanding how a soul can see and hear when we, in human form, need a brain to receive these messages.

Krish

Sirius may have a better solution...for me, the soul/spirit is in energy format in another energy dimension where every thing is in energy. Since our thought come from data we collect and move in energy format (the I/O converts real world data to intelligence. Hence both are the same.) It is just that the soul/spirit do not have I/O for conversion...they connect directly the same way, like when you dream, some items are just weird but data none the less...

SolarGlitch

Each person has a different perspective of soul. My understanding of a soul is that each person has a soul within their body. When you were born did you have the choice of choosing your parents, or choosing your ethnicity. How about being born in Asia, America, Australia ect.. we didn't even have the choice of the era we were born into.

A mansion, house, apt, hut ect. houses the body of an individual. The body houses the soul of the individual.

Krish

How about being born in Asia, America, Australia ect.. we didn't even have the choice of the era we were born into.

We do. For many thousand years, I went to countries that were somewhat developed...to understand the big picture for Human Society...since I have been an Engineer for the last many thousand years...

The problem is any small pain the human body feels, is not translated well to the energy realm...On the other hand, it is necessary to feel the pain for future solutions....It is somewhat complex algorithm....because we have Free Will....

We do not just show up...We have friends and families by the thousands...and hence it is a well managed system. When I found out that Abraham Lincoln is my Family...I said WOW! it is too complex for corporeal form to understand...

I still do not like pain and suffering for the corporeal form. Buddha tried to solve that...but it did not go very far...And he is in my family too...(I think there are about seven Families in total)...

SolarGlitch

How about being born in Asia, America, Australia ect.. we didn't even have the choice of the era we were born into.

We do. For many thousand years, I went to countries that were somewhat developed...to understand the big picture for Human Society...since I have been an Engineer for the last many thousand years...

The problem is any small pain the human body feels, is not translated well to the energy realm...On the other hand, it is necessary to feel the pain for future solutions....It is somewhat complex algorithm....because we have Free Will....

We do not just show up...We have friends and families by the thousands...and hence it is a well managed system. When I found out that Abraham Lincoln is my Family...I said WOW! it is too complex for corporeal form to understand...

I still do not like pain and suffering for the corporeal form. Buddha tried to solve that...but it did not go very far...And he is in my family too...(I think there are about seven Families in total)...

I agree we have free will unlike the beings that are unseen. Can you elaborate on the system you're referring to?

Krish

I agree we have free will unlike the beings that are unseen. Can you elaborate on the system you're referring to?

The system is Universal Governance, (actually Multi-verse). Everything happens because of that process...some of us are directly employed by the system, other are doing it subconsciously...We are all in it...Thank you.

SolarGlitch

The system is Universal Governance, (actually Multi-verse). Everything happens because of that process...some of us are directly employed by the system, other are doing it subconsciously...We are all in it...Thank you.

Our souls have lived for millions and millions of years before we came to earth. Have you ever encountered someone and thought you've seen them before, but you never met them in this world. You actually seen them in the spirit world before you came to Earth.