South Carolina Woman Claims Bigfoot Living in her Property

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
OCONEE COUNTY, S.C. — A woman says there are Bigfoot creatures living in her property located in a small town in the northwest corner of South Carolina.

Bigfoot researcher and author Melissa George says she had always been a “skeptical girl”, until a personal encounter she reportedly had with the primate-like beast a few years ago made her a believer.

According to George, the exact location where the alleged event took place has been changed in order “to protect the people that live there”.

“I don’t want to give to much away,” the 48-year-old woman told Cryptozoology News. “We realized our land held a big secret. I do not find the subject funny at all,” she adds on her first book “Bigfoot Chronicles”, the first in a series on the Sasquatch subject.

George says she, her husband Marty and another member of her team were out doing “random sweep of the woods” looking for “possible evidence”, when the encounter occurred.

“I saw this tree moving, about fifteen yards away. And this thing was moving back and forth pretty quickly.”

As she alerted her team mates, who were walking ahead of her, she says her heart began pounding.

Cover of “Bigfoot Chronicles”, George’s first book in the Sasquatch series.

“Not knowing if this was going to be some wild animal that may be trying to protect its home. We had no weapons with us. I guess it hadn’t really occurred to us that we may need one,” she explains. “They both turn and look in the direction I am looking. The tree is barely moving now. Marty and Cari both nod their heads, signaling, they saw it. We all three start in that direction,” she continues.

George claims that even though she had a digital camera, its batteries had just died. But Marty’s was still functioning.

“I assumed if I walked back up this incline, I would be able to see a bit better that Marty and Cari could. Marty went to the left of this undergrowth, Cari to the right.”

That’s when, reputedly, she first saw the cinnamon-colored animal. She says she couldn’t make out its shape but that she was able to catch a few glimpses of its fur. At first, George thought it could be just a bear.

“But we don’t have many bears in our area and if we do it’s a black bear. Then I think cow. No, a cow would be making much more noise what ever this was made no noise at all when it moved,” she said.

Then, suddenly, the purported beast showed up. As the creature came out of the vegetation, George reportedly froze, not being able to alert Marty about the chance to snap a picture of it.

“He is asking me how far away it is I can hear the urgency in his voice. I heard him asking me this repeatedly while he is trying to get a good shot with his camera. But I couldn’t answer, I had just locked eyes with something that appeared halfway human.”

And George, who has also been a blogger by the pen name of Southern Moon for years, knows that her story is hard to believe.

“If you had told me three years ago, I would have laughed at you. It took a while for my mind to catch up with my heart,” she said. “For you skeptics out there, it’s perfectly fine if you don’t believe a word of this, I was there myself at one time.

There are other people claiming to have the cryptid roaming their property.

In late January, a woman from Texas stated during a call to a popular night radio show that a “Sasquatch family” allegedly living in her property had just had a baby and that she feeds them “buckets” of food

Stories of skeptics changing their mind after an alleged Bigfoot encounter are becoming more frequent every year.

In 2005, Courts Griner, a Texan college student said he was at her mother’s home in the northern part of the state when a few ape-like creatures purportedly climbed up onto the house’s roof. These beings, he told Cryptozoology News in 2014, appeared to be communicating with each other.

The post South Carolina Woman Claims Bigfoot Living in her Property appeared first on Cryptozoology News.