Time Travel Professor
I am not sure if this information should be post in this tread or
a new stand alone tread?

Space Time Fractalization
Rotation of Platonic Form Vibration on multiple Layering Systems

3SD - UTRON - Hammel Cones - Searl Disk
By: Dave Lowrance
A document in progress:

I have a copper sphere setting on a Cook Coil and have been able to tune in platonic forms on the sphere, but as of yet I have not been able to make them rotate, and that is what this is about. Getting the nodes to move along the copper material, so the material does not have to move using a motor.

3inside4.jpg

The diagram is representing two concentric tubes shown as black circles.
The inner tube is being injected with a mass vibration establishing 3 nodes around its circumference shown in violet.

The outer tube is being injected with a mass vibration establishing 4 nodes around its circumference shown in blue.

This creates 7 nodal points total.

If we stand beside, or outside the tubes, then rotate the inner tube one time, there will be 3 pulses as the nodes pass by us.

If we instead rotate the outer tube around one time, there will be 4 pulses as the nodes pass us.

So relative to the observer outside the tubes, there is a difference in sync clock rate for 1 rotation of each tube.

If we rotate both tubes, 1 revolution, we should feel 7 pulses with respect to us.

If two corners are aligned with us and center point, as they pass, we will only feel 6 pulses and one of them will be more intense.

Good palming ability, should be able to locate these points where there is a shift from 7 to 6 pulses, felt as a change in one of the pulses intensity.

The inner tube is now rotated CCW, or to the left at the top, and the outer tube is kept stationary to us. As vibrational nodes cross along a line to center, they will interact between the two tubes and the common center of gravity. The first crossing will be the points labeled 1, the shortest distance. Next will cross points 2 and then points 3.

The points of crossing in real time will appear to be moving CW.

90left.jpg

After 90 degrees of rotation on the inner tube, we have generated 3 cross pulses in real time, on points 1 2 3 of the square in space.

The pulses move the opposite direction of the triangles rotation, on the square geometric form in space. The next sequence will be triangle 1 crossing square 4, and the count will be 4 1 2 [in space] or 4 5 6 [in time] if you label over them.

We have now completed only a 180 degree turn of the triangle, and are 1/2 the way to 1 revolution, while the pulsing on the square seems to have reached 1.25 rotations around it.

A full revolution of the triangle CCW will then produce pulses 1 2 3, 4 5 6, 7 8 9, 10 11 12 in time, Moving CW on the square producing pulses 1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4 in space, or 2.75 revolutions in space, with the next pulse landing on 1 for 3 revolutions. So for 1 revolution of the triangle CCW, the squares pulsing sequence [energy field] has completed almost 3 revolutions CW.

The energy field is accelerated to 3 times the rate of physical revolution, and reversed in spin direction. If we spin the outer tube and keep the inner tube stationary, the space time parameters reverse.

We will see pulsing in space as 123,123,123,123 positions on a triangle form, with 12 pulses in time. 4 revolution [or 3.666..] of the triangle moving backwards for one revolution of the square moving forwards.

With the triangle stationary, we gain one revolution of the field motion. Now if both are rotated in opposing direction we should be able to extrapolate an energy gain of 12 rotations of the energy field, for 1 revolution of each tube. The 12x octave structure of the Space Time field, in motion.
Seeing Into Other Density Realities

The result offered from spinning both in opposing direction, is first a doubling of the energy pulses with respect to us, but also an adjustable function of the "perception field" in Space Time.

This opens the door to pineal manipulation and tuning, using a machine. All it does is provide the pineal screen with a carrier, to tune in other realities, on other layers of the earth sphere.

You do not have to be inside the circle to gain the perception of the tunned realm. You can slide your consciousness inside it without taking your body there.

If one of the radials of energy crosses your pineal area, you can see the realm being tunned and converse with the beings there, if any are truly present. Everyone would see the same realm, if tunned technically the same on the device. So the device must have accurate calibration and readout of rates of revolution for each tube, and the same for the energy bubbles motion, being overlapped on your pineal area.
This is the tool, "They" want us to create first.

It will shift our perception of ourselves.

Only after charting our own earth sphere reality, and comprehension of what it actually is, should we pursue over unity, or Source energy devices to power our world. With the creation of this device, anyone can then look into the other realms for them self, and the doubts will be ended on many levels of our belief system. That is at present the "message," being received by me. The device will teach a person how to "see" all that is actually here.
Pineal Transducer Development

Producing a 3D field to overlap on the pineal using "palm touch", and "sliding" ability. An Aluminum hand grip for the left hand or for both hands, routed up into the dual ring system, at the center of mass position. A longer hand grip will allow, two people to compare what they both are seeing simultaneously. UTRON uses only one electromagnet because each cone has its own motor, and can be adjusted in RPM independently for even or odd nodal counts.

Because we only desire a rotating vibration field on each ring, we must achieve a rotating nodal pattern using coils of copper and iron design on a stationary ring. Next is to design two rings that are concentric, then position the hand grip tube in the center of them, extending downwards to the base.

Rings of both Aluminum or Copper can be tested, and various coils for pulsing can also be tested on them to establish the correct nodal rotations. One must develop a sense for even or odd node counts on the rings, then a calibration for rotational RPM of the nodes motion. As the two are then used simultaneously, first an even odd relationship should be the starting point. Odd inside even, even inside odd ...etc...

Last edited:

Orpheus Rex

Opmmur. I'm very interested in your work I would love to see schematics and directions. Do you have any idea how it works? I mean what does it do? And can I make a suggestion?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This posting is based on the work of Dave Lowrance and is not my work or research.
Yes, if you have any good comments on the subject please post them here. I will try
to post more information, if Dave Lowrance post more information.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I will try to post more information, if Dave Lowrance post more information.
Professor, can you tell us more about Mr Lowrance? Do you think we can actually get in touch with him and invite him here?

Orpheus Rex

^Yes, that would be cool.

Well, if we approach recreating this machine, unless we have the full plans, we need to tackle it scientifically. So I would suggest mounting the device to a pole (or something to contain it, either from the inside or the outside) loosely and cutting off unnecessary baggage from the design so that the thrust capablities can be better tested. Additionally building the design in an enclosed cylinder and possibly stack several of the devices together in a cylinder. I would also try building an electromagnetic generator either inside the device or around it, possibly both.