Space Time Interruptions

correction123

This week is probably the weirdest I have experienced using the HDR...As some know here I recently acquired a 1995 HDR from a dear friend and I have been using this old model for a month...But I added something different to the protocol. You remember Steven Gibbs said don't use the T-bar magnet using a "South" polarized field and if you do it will send one to an astral type hell. But when I looked all over nature there exists on the same playing field both positive and negative polarities. They seem to work well with each other. What I did, I took my barium oxide magnet I ordered some years back and labeled it "N" on one side and "S" on the other side. For sometime a few years back I use to place the "N" face of the barium magnet on my solar plexus chakra for 15 minutes.

But it changed! Taking into consideration my look at nature as a child like view I decided to split the usage of the magnet all in one setting. I would place the "N" side of the magnet over my stomach for 7 1/2 minutes and then for the remaining of the last 7 1/2 minutes I would reverse by placing the "S" side over the same chakra area. I wasn't exactly sure what would happen doing it this way. This week seem to have revealed certain answers I was indeed looking for.

After finishing up my procedural HDR protocol of 15 minutes I had some wild dreaming going on! But it was the next day that surprised both my wife and myself. I got up and went to the living room and sat down with my coffee in hand. My usual habit would be a tapping of my wedding band on the cup I was holding, only this time there was no ringing of the ring on the cup because it was gone! I looked at my ring finger in disbelief and both my wife and I searched all over the house for it only to be left in disappointment. I had that wedding band on my finger since the first day of our marriage for the past 15 years! Being down and depressed I remembered that Carl Novella said on C2C radio show that objects were missing and showing up in the most unlikely places!

I thought to myself that's just great, now what am I going to do. I felt something strange a sensation of sorts on my right hand and when I looked at it, there was my wedding band on my right ring finger! That was impossible! No way! It took me over 4 minutes trying to pull that ring over my knuckle off. I eventually had to use liquid soap. The next day when I woke up the first thing I looked for was that wedding band, making sure it was where I placed it. So like what happened to Carl and some of his vanishing objects and then reappearances, my band mysteriously displaced itself and re-appeared on the opposite hand. I have not time traveled either astrally or physically yet but since I have in the past I am assured it will happen soon in the near future.

Oh! The protocol I used was, "What are the rates that will open vortex portals that would carry both my astral body and its counterparts to these". So you can see I wasn't trying to go to some other timeline yet all I want to do is to see if I can manipulate opened doorways both energetically and physically if possible. I have been down and out the last few days with the flu and today is my first good healing day. My wife is also complaining that she sees people or light images coming in and out of our bedroom while she is trying to get to sleep. I remember telling the new trainees in using the HDR that if used persistently enough you can't help to be exposed to these supernatural events. Those who are interested in after preparations when your HDR protocol is complete here is another tool that might provide needed insight this device is called the "DreamSpa".

It has LED lights red and in fared along with trance inducing programs that are ran through the LED's from a basic computer control box on top of the unit. The one you would use would be the cool blue led lighting this program uses the LED for collagen build up in the faces and dissolves wrinkles and crows feet etc. it is a basic sleep preparation program calming your entire system down before bedding down. It's a 30 minute program. You place your head in the helmet and close your eyes and let the LED and Trance program have its way. So you can see after the HDR protocol that evening you can further enhancement by allowing the body to go deep before your actual mind brain split. There are other ways of course this is just one high tech way of approach.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Those kinds of things have been happening to me all my life. I have a very good detail memory. So I tend to notice when things around me change in some way. I noticed a change yesterday morning that has my interest. It seemed to coincide with with an experiment I was doing with the gravitational force, the day before. I noticed a particular street light had changed its color from bright white to a mediocre amber color. I go out every morning for a 2 mile run under the stars. The street light I had seen change to amber before. But for the past two months, it has been bright white. The street light in question is off on a little side street with just three houses on that street. Occasionally the street light is off. One morning I noticed a deer running through the property close to that street light, and saw the street light turn on. So I just have assumed since then, that the house owners on that street had a motion controlled street light installed for security reasons. This morning besides now giving off amber colored light, I noticed that the street light never turned off. Usually I will either notice it turning on or off.

You see, when it was amber before, it didn't really register for a few days before I noticed the color had changed. When I did notice, the street light had changed back to bright white. I started to watch that particular street light every morning. So I have two months of memories where that street light was giving off bright white light. Now for two mornings straight it has been giving off amber light.

I do have a theory for what is causing this. No way to prove it. I reason that my mind is connected to all the other me's in all the parallel timelines. So every time I make a decision, I will switch with another me in a parallel timeline. Not all the timelines are the same. That seems to match my view of what appears to be going on. But the real truth I may never know.

bluejay_1919

Hehe...please don't judge me, I'm new here. But i am wondering what exactly is this HDR?? I've seen it said in several topics here, and I'm still clueless!

correction123

Hehe...please don't judge me, I'm new here. But i am wondering what exactly is this HDR?? I've seen it said in several topics here, and I'm still clueless!

A big subject matter to say the least...the down and dirty of the unit, it suppose to be able to project either the physical body or the astral body through via medium time traveling. It uses a radionic two dial instrument with a small circuitry breadboard and connected to that is a T-Bar shape magnet. The magnet is suppose to put you in a magnetic shell of sorts and the box creates or punches a pathway using the scalar coming from the caduceus coil under the rub plate.

When you get the chance just go to SUPER HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR (TIME MACHINE) it's my blog and you can find several articles I have written concerning the device and who to contact and how much the device runs. I advise you to read all the articles and once you complete it you can go to Hdrkid.com and you can read his time travel experiences using the Hyper-Dimensional Resonator (HDR) by Steven Gibbs

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeirbah

Very interesting! I had two experiences with objects disappearing and reappearing somewhere else, which involved my Nintendo 3DS XL and my water canister.

correction123

For warning: If you decide to purchase the HDR it's going to take practice, it's like anything else and any new device a person comes in contact with, one must have familiarity before one progresses to the next step. It's lots of fun just using the HDR every single night and not knowing when or if you will go somewhere, meet someone, etc. So if things are not happening the way you thought don't worry so, have fun with it and discover who and what you are because the HDR will intermingle with your subconscious mind and a lot of you will be in the machine! If your subconscious has buried fear about heights in particular it will be manifested using the HDR but not too worry so, because the HDR is revealing what you will not dig up and out. This small but buried "fear of heights" may keep one from astral time traveling because you can keep going up, up and up!

Eventually like me and I have a natural fear of heights it took me awhile using Robert Bruces 90-Day to Astral Projection. It wasn't any exercise I did from the book it was reading about "Fear" in general of leaving one's body behind. After a few of those pages were ingrained in my head which took about several weeks, then I was able to come out with the HDR's help because I overcame my subconscious fear of heights. Those planning on getting an HDR for whatever reasoning, keep the thought that your subconscious minds are being tried and prodded at with the HDR's design and the way it works!

So do a little research because astral time traveling is every bit as real as physical time travel and most will start at this point before actually experiencing physical time traveling. Do your Chakra exercises this helps immensely with the HDR and makes it much easier and a lot quicker. Robert Bruce taught me this nearly 14 years ago before he was well known in the astral travel teachings online. He said, to do the following each night before sleep or in the late afternoon if it is possible or early morning. Imagination is the exercise that developed my chakra's. I tried electronics that are suppose to charge your chakra's and none of them worked! Except this imagination exercise which is so simple but very effective over time.

The first thing when you lie down and get comfortable "Imagine" with your eyes closed that you are tearing open each of your individual charkra's like a piece of bread. You are only opening them up to expose them temporarily for the exercise but you have to close them the same way before you call it quits. The charkra's are in this order:

a. Root Chakra
b. Below the Naval Chakra
c. Above the Naval Chakra
d. Heart Chakra
e. Throat Chakra
f. Third Eye Chakra
g. Crown Chakra

Now that you mentally torn open each chakra with your imaginary hands, the next step is you grab for the light near your ankles and (Remember this is all done with your imagination only, no physical movements whatsoever). And as you grab and pull up the "light" and you bring that light up and into your "Root" chakra as your inhaling and now hold it there as you exhale. Then do this simple energy drawing six more times into the Root Chakra.

Do this simple mental action drawing up the light until you finish with the Crown Chakra. Now your Chakra's are activated as to what % only you would know when strange things begin to happen to you because of the energy raising exercises. Oh! The root chakra is the only one you do 7 times; all the others are just once and then proceed to the following until the Crown Chakra. Now all Chakra's are activated and the more you practice this the stronger the Chakra sensations are going to be. In about a week or two you will find yourself out of body even before you get the HDR. Once your out of body experience is now activated you can astral time travel without the HDR. i wrote this because of being frustrated with my own undeveloped chakra's. When I would exit my body after about a week on this program I would still be stuck either near my crown or my stomach because those chakra's were still not developed enough with power and energy.

But after around four weeks of training I never got stuck I would come out as easy as you can take a breath and exhale. I hope this helps someone out there , it's a great exercise before using the HDR and better when you use the HDR for time traveling.

correction123

This is just a message for anyone new who happens to read the above post, you can learn this and much more at my blog at:

superhdr.blogspot.com