Space Time Modulator

mariya94

Seeing as there's not a lot of discussion about the STM, I have a few questions. I would like to possess my past body in July 2013 and relive from there up to January 2015. Now, when I tried to practice astral project by using certain videos on YouTube several months ago, I have been close to it, but jumped back into my body at the last minute. Do I have to become proficient at it before I use the STM to astral project/ do possession or can I just jump right into using the STM? Also, how do I ensure that this will be permanent? Also, can I become the age I was then? I am strictly asking this for the purpose of how it can be done.

Last edited:

Heart broken mom

Hi mariya94 have not talked to anyone here in a little while I've been working on doing visualization changing ever so slightly the events right before my son got in that car have not been doing to long but it is exhausting but I don't care. Do you think there is much success using the stm? And if so how does it work and where can I get one.

mariya94

Hi mariya94 have not talked to anyone here in a little while I've been working on doing visualization changing ever so slightly the events right before my son got in that car have not been doing to long but it is exhausting but I don't care. Do you think there is much success using the stm? And if so how does it work and where can I get one.
I think the STM is something that requires practice and experimentation. It's very similar to the HDR and works in much the same way. I got mine from Steven Chiverton and had it sent to a member on this forum to test it out. So far, he's been getting some results. I think that with some people the success comes naturally but with others results might take longer to manifest. I was thinking of waiting for him to get some more results and then maybe asking him to help everyone who needs to change their past if he is successful. Then, I'll use it to change my own past. To get one of your own, just pm Steven Chiverton and he'll make you one and send it to you for free.

Heart broken mom

Yes this is true there are many wonderful loving, caring people in the world unfortunately there is a lot of heartless cold barbaric people in this world as well that is why there will never be peace anywhere which is very sad.

Himalayan Hermit

I wish someone just had a time machine and everyone that wanted to change things for themselves or change something could. Wouldn't that be wonderful.
Sorry but it would not be wonderful at all. Human Beings, by nature are most proficient at breaking laws of nature, and universe, being selfish and the list goes on. Just in about 100+ yrs of Industrial Revolution - we have managed to cause so much destruction to our planet that previous civilizations could not manage in thousands of years.

So if this was ever a possibility - we would wreck this planet and everything around us by trying to change what was best for our own self :)
But I get your point nevertheless :)

#justsaying