Media Spirits answer the ULTIMATE question, How can they speak?

ParaGirlProductions

Since we got into a little debate about how spirits can talk without a physical body and vocal cords, I have decided to ask them myself, they gave a DIRECT answer to my question, something that we all wanted to know, and it looks like the spirit gave us the answer!

Ian707

That's fun. When I heard the first response in the video it made me bolt upright and turn my volume up, because i recognize it, I've heard this form of communication many times.... I could never make out the words personally, but I think that in these matters it is the energy, not the syllables that tell you what you need to know. You were dealing with a very agreeable spirit. Was it a spirit you'd communicated with before? Or...

Right before I jumped online and came to the site I rolled over to find three dark shadows standing over me, a completely different experience visually than what I have grown accustomed to (translucent entities have been interacting with me regularly for over a year now, I have a post about it). If I was someone with less experience I would have definitely reacted in acute fear, but I've been through enough to know that fear only makes you more vulnerable. But it was definitely disconcerting, they seemed pushy and annoyed at me. Light coming into my room from under the door was being plainly blocked and unblocked as one paced next to my bed. I went with my standard reaction which is to greet with a smile and ask how I can help. Instead of amusement on their parts I was given a negative vibe and they crowded close to my face so the entire room went black. To which I smiled and told them not to be assholes, then did a little meditation protection white light bubble thing I was taught when I thought I was losing it about a year ago... and told them to leave my space. I half assed the energy on both of these things, but usually it would be enough to get them to step away... Not at all. Blackout. So I laughed, said 'fine, have it your way fuckheads... love you too.' And stood up and shoved one, obviously not a real shove, its something I do to throw them off their (possible) ego trips... anyway, I turned on the light and jumped on here...

My point is... do I have one?.... Oh, right, thinking of speaking as dependent on vocal cords is obtuse. You don't have to experience the paranormal to see communication without literal vocal vibration. If you are not trapped in your own mind you can pick up energy and intention from strangers without even seeing them, if they are projecting loudly.
Interesting that you received a vocal answer though, especially if it was a random spirit in a random graveyard.

Also, these dark entities are somewhat concerning... I woke up with a knot in my neck that won't go away, now I roll over to these oppressive fucks crowding me. :-/ I keep hearing about an escalation happening, if my experience deteriorates I am going to have to get real serious and warrior up... Which... might be a blessing in disguise.

Lol ;-) sorry for hijacking your post.... I enjoyed your video.

BlastTyrant

Suppose the same way they can move objects and go in and out of our plane of vision, Energy.

Ian707

Suppose the same way they can move objects and go in and out of our plane of vision, Energy.

For me... and granted, I am only an infant in these matters... the word "They" is a loaded word. One of the first revelations I had, which is the foundation of my principles, is the simple truth that *I know nothing*. I read accounts of paranormal events and there are always a host of people that state facts; they are demons, they are ghosts, they are this or they are that...
My experiences are linear and consistent (for the most part). I could call them spirits or ghosts or interdimentional... But the simple fact is; I don't know. I have thoughts on it, but none concrete, that would be arrogant.
My point is... There is very possibly, very probably, a whole pantheon of energies and entities. The tendency is to lump varied types into our preconceived notions.

***stay light and amused. Fear and negativity only degrade your position***

Secretman3811

Since we got into a little debate about how spirits can talk without a physical body and vocal cords, I have decided to ask them myself, they gave a DIRECT answer to my question, something that we all wanted to know, and it looks like the spirit gave us the answer!

did you try using the EMP pump device? that give energy to spirit I think so.

Khaos

where the wild things are
For the first EVP, I hear something, is it saying "energy" ? Not sure. It sounds like it, could be something else. For your second EVP, I heard nothing, except two clicks. What was the area you were exploring?