Starting where we finish

Sorgfelt

This is my first post on Paranormalis.

I have had several but not very long lasting out of body experiences when I was younger, and have successfully practiced telepathy with my wife and a friend, and have had a couple of precognitive experiences. Right now, I am struggling to stay in this body so that I can finish what I came here before leaving to go back to where I came from. That makes me interested in psychic healing, clairvoyance for diagnosis, and psychokinesis to kill off cancer cells. I also went through an expensive past life regression that was supposed to heal, except that my counselor said afterwards that I did not finish. She offered to finish, but I haven't taken her up on it, yet.

On another angle, truth is of super importance to me, and I would like to go back, chronovisor style and see for certain what exactly happened about many events, and what the current situation is about others.

If anyone has anything useful to say about all of this, please feel free.

The Fifth

I'll feel you later *bad pun .. Aloha to Paranormalis ! Cool things you say but make a new thread on the site via the category you want to talk about :coffee:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! :) You have a very interesting story, looking forward to discussing with you.

See you around!