State Trooper Claims Bigfoot is Real: ‘I Speak with Them’

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
Wash. — A former Michigan State Trooper says he regularly sees and feeds Bigfoot-like creatures in the Cascade Range of Washington state.

police-car-bigfoot.png

The 64-year-old man, who provided a full name and State Trooper badge number but asked to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News on Tuesday that he has been the creatures since 2010.

“It usually happens at night, 3:00 a.m., but sometimes during the day,” he claims. The sightings, he adds, frequently last hours as the creatures follow him.

“They follow me now when in their area after I have left them food. They always follow uphill in my “blind spot” like a soldier does. Sometimes they just stand away from me and look at me.”

The former law enforcement officer says he speaks to them in a language similar to Native American Salish.

“This last time there were three other people with me. Heard whoops, then large rock lands 40 ft away from us, then brush crashing, then one individual 7 ft
,tall 100 ft away looking over three fall. Others with me observed that one, I approached and spoke in native American Salish ‘come here friend’. A Female individual stepped from behind a tree 30 ft from me, looked at me then smiled shyly and stepped back behind the tree,” the man said.

The alleged female primate, he explains, was approximately “6 feet tall and weighing around 200 lbs”. It reportedly had dark hair on a human face, “medium female breasts” with light grey skin around that area and dark finger nails.

“She smiled at me and had very white teeth.”

He also claims that he feeds them different types of food, such as candy bars and fruit.

“I do not seek them only furnish them some food when in their area so they will leave me alone. I do not want any problems with them, only a relationship based on mutual respect for each other. They seem very intelligent and I have heard them speak to each other a couple of times.”

bigfoot-feeding-state-trooper.jpeg

“I feed them fruits and candy bars.”

When Cryptozoology News asked about photographic evidence, the man said that “these creatures are very shy” and hide as soon as he brings out a camera.

“If you hold up anything in front of your face they will hide.”

But, the former trooper says, he now has small equipment that he can attach to his clothes and will be trying to get footage of the unproven creatures soon.

“I am trying to get them to come into my camp and attempt to communicate up close to them. If I am able to do that, then I will be able to capture it on a video,” he said.

In 2015, another State Trooper from the area made a similar statement. Following that article, another man claiming to be a law enforcement officer working in the “isolated areas of Washington state” contacted Cryptozoology News hoping to get in contact with the original eyewitness of this story. The man provided his full name and maintained to have had Bigfoot encounters that he says “wishes to keep” to himself. He did not elaborate on the purported encounters.

In the spring of 1982, a soldier training at Fort Leonard Wood Army Base in Missouri claimed to have spotted a 7-feet-tall creature with brown hair that resembles the former state trooper’s alleged sighting.

The North Cascades, also known as the Cascade Mountains, lay between British Columbia and Washington state. Portions on the United States side of the range are part of the North Cascades National Park.

The post State Trooper Claims Bigfoot is Real: ‘I Speak with Them’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.