Debate Steven Gibbs and Parallel Timelines

Himalayan Hermit

Hey all
I was not going to post it, but still am curious to hear despite knowing that some people choose to stay quiet who know on this topic. My point is not to judge him or question his Time Travel Machine or whether he was a fake or not. Please don't both replying if that's all you have to say.

Steven Gibbs: The Rainman of time travel as Patricia Ress called him, traveled on recently beyond his earthly existence. A midwestern farm boy with not much of a formal education was known (or rather infamous) about his bizarre claims on his Time Travel machine called Hyper Dimensional Resonator. I first found out about it more than 10 yrs ago through ATS. I must have listened to everyone of Steven Gibbs interview out there including the ones with Art Bell and George Noory along with a few others that he did.

I myself have used the HDR a few times but more or less it has just sat with me (haven't found any time/conditioning) for some time now. May be with Gibbs passing, I'll crank it up again!

Anyhow, he was a strong believer in alternate timelines and his travels there as well as coming across his alternate counterparts.

If he did have counterparts living here, I wonder if one of them would/could step forward or are they as elusive as Gibbs himself.
Why couldn't he cure his own illness (this could be a moot question) as he always talked about (HDR being a radionics healing device that could even stop your aging).
Similar to HDRKid and Dennis who were cured by HDR, did Gibbs respect the course of nature and did not intervene (or could he?).

There are so many questions but I guess they would all RIP along with Gibbs. Until one of us meets him in the astral realm :D, let's hope one day we find out the truth about HDR.
Peace.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey man, good to see you!

Same here, haven't used my HDR in years. I plan to use it, but don't know when.

I don't know much about Gibbs ' passing, but I too believe that he wasn't a fan of changing the course of nature.

Perhaps he would have healed himself back to shape if he had time. He becoming sick was sudden to us here, maybe it was a surprise to him, don't know.

I don't know how much he was in favor of nature and destiny, so it's up for speculation.

I wonder what are the odds of getting in touch with him from other timelines while going astral. Do you think the Gibbs from other timelines are into time travel and radionics, like ours?

Doc 05

Zenith
Steven Gibbs Did Not die of an illness; he fell,
was taken to the Emergency Room of a hospital (Thursday 9 Dec) was kept overnight for observation, released the next day (Friday 10 Dec) to his sister.

She transported him to his house (Sat 11 Dec), stayed overnight; and left him in good spirits on Sunday.
She called to check on him Monday; couldn't reach him and called the police. They found him deceased in his bed.

Hope this clears up the "Why didn't Gibbs heal himself?" question.

And if You are a "counterpart" to someone; how do you know? How do they know?

jiangnanah

Did Not die of an illness; he fell,
was taken to the Emergency Room of a hospital (Thursday 9 Dec) was kept overnight for observation, released the next day (Friday 10 Dec) to his sister.

She transported him to his house (Sat 11 Dec), stayed overnight; and left him in good spirits on Sunday.
She called to check on him Monday; couldn't reach him and called the police. They found him deceased in his bed.

Hope this clears up the "Why didn't Gibbs heal himself?" question.

And if You are a "counterpart" to someone; how do you know? How do they know?
No one will live forever without changing time.
Now going back to the past to call on Steven Gibbs is probably going back to the time before he died.

Himalayan Hermit

So, Steven Gibbs probably died of a subdural hematoma or had another stroke.
Quite possible and your reason makes sense. My point was to the time when he had his first stroke a yr ago. Because he had clearly said in his interviews that such things could be healed and by continuous physical jumps back in time, you stop aging. I am not challenging his claims but just repeating what he has said. Anyhow, it's sad that he fell and most likely passed due to another stroke (autopsy might reveal that).
Anyhow, it sucks that he's gone so soon.