Steven Gibbs favorite restaurant

HDRKID

I just got off the phone with Steven Gibbs. He is doing better now. Actually, one of Steven Gibbs favorite places is Caffé Thyme restaurant in Lyndon, Kansas; they are very nice. Well, that is what he says. I have not been there even once. Coffee is really great for time travelers who need to wake up. Really does have a cute name. What are the chances as we say.

Caffe Thyme - Lyndon, KS - Restaurants/Food & Dining

o.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I think I'll try it out sometime in the future.

It might be a good place to have our first time travel convention over a cup of coffee or tea. LOL

Himalayan Hermit

Great to finally hear that Steven Gibbs is doing much better. I hope they re-invite him on C2C AM - it's been almost 8 yrs since he was there last..

TimeFlipper

I think the cafe could be renamed into, The Time Travellers Rest....Many years ago travellers in the UK would stop at certain places for food and drink, and each one was named, The Travellers Rest :D

Romeo Anderson

I just got off the phone with Steven Gibbs. He is doing better now. Actually, one of Steven Gibbs favorite places is Caffé Thyme restaurant in Lyndon, Kansas; they are very nice. Well, that is what he says. I have not been there even once. Coffee is really great for time travelers who need to wake up. Really does have a cute name. What are the chances as we say.

Caffe Thyme - Lyndon, KS - Restaurants/Food & Dining

o.jpg
That makes no sense, Steven Gibbs favorite restaurant? What's the point of this?