Steven Gibbs has stroke

HDRKID

I am afraid I have some sour news. Today, Steven Gibbs called me up. He told me he had a stroke and was in the hospital recovering. He cannot continue to build HDR units using one arm. Therefore he will sell his house and move into a rest home with 24/7 nursing.

Let us all pray he recovers.

TimeFlipper

I am afraid I have some sour news. Today, Steven Gibbs called me up. He told me he had a stroke and was in the hospital recovering. He cannot continue to build HDR units using one arm. Therefore he will sell his house and move into a rest home with 24/7 nursing.

Let us all pray he recovers.
Hopefully within a few months with lots of therapy, he may be able to use his arm again..Lets all of us keep him within our thoughts..

Tron1

What's going to happen to the company, I read once this was going to happen and it did. I warned him in a letter a long time ago about a dream i had where two men dressed in black try to assasinate him. MIB, they have left now. I'm sure. I've even got a visit from them.
This is also really bad news, guy's and gal's we should form a company to keep the hdr running. put more product's out there. We would of course have to re name it because it's his patent. Modify it a little bit too. I got friend's who can help with that. I would take the company in a heart beat. It wasn't a dream it was a lucid thought gone too far.