Steven Gibbs HDR Time Machine Video's

Captain Nemo

Have you had any success with Steve's HDR? I've been considering getting one but can't seem to find any evidence at all that they do anything.

phase12

Originally posted by Captain Nemo@Dec 19 2004, 11:26 AM
Have you had any success with Steve's HDR? I've been considering getting one but can't seem to find any evidence at all that they do anything.

Years ago, when I first started using the unit, I did have some dramatic experiences with it.

I cataloged some of my experiments and may post them sometime. I'm hesitant to do so because they are rather dramatic, and the last thing I want to do is cast doubt on my sanity. :blink: LOL.

Hey, I can't say for sure what I saw was real, and can't even verify it was the HDR that caused them, but those things didn't happen without it. So, whether it was subconscious suggestion or just lucid dreaming, either way, what I saw was definitely very interesting.

Captain Nemo

Originally posted by phase12@Dec 19 2004, 11:42 AM
Years ago, when I first started using the unit, I did have some dramatic experiences with it.

I cataloged some of my experiments and may post them sometime. I'm hesitant to do so because they are rather dramatic, and the last thing I want to do is cast doubt on my sanity. :blink: LOL.

Cool, well, I'm hoping you'll post them sometime, as I'm sure is everyone else. :D

I'll keep watch.

CaryP

Let me extend a formal welcome to the plantation phase12. Nice chatting with you today. You sounded pretty sane to me. Looking forward to your posts of your experiences.

Cary

hellrazor

Originally posted by phase12@Dec 19 2004, 06:02 PM
I saw this some sort of 4 dial custom HDR unit on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

Does anyone know the origins of the machine? I'm just really curious if this is an example of something someone conjurred up themselves or was pre-built.

Oh, and there is that nifty clock video link in there too. :dry:

lol using a clock to show timetravel effect how original, couldnt they of picked soming thats more physics freindly to measure time like light or something thats remains same speed no matter what, excluding possibilitys of dense gases.

hellrazor

you can even buy magicians watchs that can send pulses of energy to watchs around it to make em stop or do weird ###### lol

HDRKID

Originally, the Seller of the Ebay HDR was using three dials, but Steven Gibbs says that three dials makes the Hyper Dimensional Resonator unstable because it must use an even number of dials.

So the maker of the Ebay HDR added a fourth dial. This four dial HDR unit should work, although I have not tested it.

I do know that the Multi Verse Resonator or MVR has six dials and the more dials you add the easier the unit is to tune. Think of focusing a microscope. It is easier to focus if you have a fine adjustment in addition to the coarse adjustment.

It is good that more people are stepping up to the plate and building HDR units, already there are five companies building the HDR and hopefully there will be more in the future.

This period in time is as exciting as when the Wright Brothers first started building airplanes.

Tippy

I have heard (not tried) that along the same lines - one can strategically place a magnet aside their electrical meter box - the one outside that has the dials to record your electrical consumption - and that you may be able to slow the wheel down - while still keeping the same amount of current flowing into your abode.

That would, of course, be illegal - and as such I can not recommend it to anyone - and it may not even be feasible. Who knows? But I also heard that placing a bag of sand atop the meter might possibly accomplish the same thing.

If anyone knows about this - please share. Or debunk, as you see fit.

phase12

All of the multi dial units make me wonder about the possibility of applying automatic self-tuning (no need for a rubbing plate) such as a radionics box I own. Supposedly, there are dozens of internal settings, all of which tune automatically, with your concentration still being key.

OllyB

The dial issue is a strange one.

Radionically many people consider the dials ineffective. That the dials act as a marker for the sub-concious mind. You rub the rubbing plate which - if built correctly - aquires the orgone from the user.

When this orgone transmits at the point at which your fingers stick whilst using the dials (i.e. your subconcious has now locked into your original intent or 'question' as some people might say). You have hit the right frequency.

you might interpret this as programing orgone with the right intent. the EM magnet is now outputting a field that is programed via your subconcious mind. From a part of you that knows pretty much everything. Therefore the field set up by the HDR is set up by your intuative knowlege and creating of the right frequency. The dials aid in this and keep the frequency locked, even when your mind wonders. Which lets face it, happens to all of us. Radionically you're cutting out ALOT of technology and returning to a simpler component, the human mind. This is why its controversial.

However there are some people that swear blind the dials are the most important components.

Perhaps if the US let out what they know about radionic theory (which is most likely the whole story), instead of holding it back and making stupid public laws against it....We might find out.

wishful thinking though.

with regard to the ebay guy. I agree its good that more public figures are selling them. I wouldn't buy it myself, however. You really don't know the guy behind it or his integrity/motivation.

I like the design though.

kind regards,
Olly.