Steven Gibbs maybe is a Fraud!

smith kevin

I paid for a report on hdrnow.com in May,but I have not received yet!
I emailed him but no responsed.Paypal began to ask refund.

acadien

no, he is not a fraud, he is a very nice man, I ordered a hdr and 15 reports from him and got them, maybe there was a mistake made...call him up like I did and and he should help you.......

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How long have you been waiting? Give him some time, perhaps the documents you bought aren't being sent automatically, but by Gibbs himself.

Tron1

gibb's took one month to get back to me its a three month back order for an hdr so I may be getting one. a new one from the other one I had year's ago. he maybe giving a new one why he probably emailed me. of course there are several other me's in this timeline alone.

Tron1

it's not gibbs. I was told that. I have other ideas other ways to time travel other than the hdr.

smith kevin

it's not gibbs. I was told that. I have other ideas other ways to time travel other than the hdr.

I can tell you for certain that the site(hdrnow,com)is Gibbs's.
These years I bought three reports from his site.
But he delayed to sent me the report this time!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why does he delayed to sent me the report?
As I said maybe his system isn't automated and he has to send manually the reports and didn't have time yet. Or maybe he's on vacation? Who knows.

The best way to get an answer would be to call him. If you want to know why you didn't get your report, call the man directly, I'm sure he's gonna be happy to let you know what's up.