Steven Gibbs maybe is a Fraud!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Exactly what @PoisonApple said.

That's the first time I hear that someone didn't get what they purchased from Mr Gibbs. And there's honestly nothing I can do to help you more than I already did. I can't call him a fraud because of that.

Another member sent me a private message last Thursday about a few subjects. This member mentions, among other things, that he was unable to reach Gibbs on that day, that his answer machine said his phone was out of reach. You might not be the only one unable to reach him.

I know I already told you to, but you should get in touch with HDRKID and ask him what's going on and if he can get in touch with Gibbs. Maybe he has a new phone number. Besides, I'm pretty sure HDRKID has all the reports.

smith kevin

Exactly what @PoisonApple said.

I know I already told you to, but you should get in touch with HDRKID and ask him what's going on and if he can get in touch with Gibbs. Maybe he has a new phone number. Besides, I'm pretty sure HDRKID has all the reports.

I have already emailed HDRKID but always no responsed.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What number are you using when calling Gibbs?

Are you calling at 1 785 219 1995 ?

smith kevin

I just received 8# report.But this report is abridgment!The content what I need was abridged!

The downloaded report has 40 pages,but what I received has only 25 pages!!!

Gibbs claim that 8# report include the information about how to view past and future events.But there are not any words about how to view past and future events in the report what I received!

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Where did you get those snippets from the content that wasn't in your report? We're you able to get those missing pages?

I'm glad you were finally able to get your hands on the report after all that time. :)

steven chiverton

I paid for a report on hdrnow.com in May,but I have not received yet!
I emailed him but no responsed.Paypal began to ask refund.
i got my last 2 reports after weeks of waiting the postage service is slow but they haven't let me down yet as i always ended up getting them in the long run.and im in australia