Steven Gibbs on Aliens

HDRKID

Actually, I just got off the phone with Steven Gibbs and he was telling me that he did not like alien women. He said that they kiss each other and he finds it gross. Also, that they do not look very feminine, but have a rather boyish appearance. This is so. Often, we are not told all the pluses and minuses.

Anime-Wallpapers-anime-38650055-1920-1080.jpg

Asket looks like a hybrid to me.
400px-Asket.jpg

The Annunaki woman looks like a pure warrior.
SAM_female_2.bmp

I understand that human men like passive women. OK so venari men want aggressive women.

They told me:
strong woman = strong son
weak woman = weak son

Also, they told me. A lion marries a lioness, a lion does not marry a mouse. 50% of your son is your woman.

Needless to say, these girls were very aggressive. Let me give you an example:

I was six when my dad sent me to get him a box of cigars. There was always extra money. I would use that to buy candy and comics. Well, I bought an extra box for me.

Later on I was on board and I lit one up. I thought it would make me look like a tough guy.

Pam got angry. She rips the cigar out of my mouth and starts stomping on it. Then she said. "I cannot let you smoke a cigar. They cause cancer. I care about you."

Well, I like the aliens a lot more than humans because they were always straight with me. Please remember that in human school, people would hit me. They would call me names. Fights were never ending in recess.

In contrast, the aliens would hug and kiss me. They would give me ice cream or juices.

Also, they told me that they loved me. Yeah, we would play games. However, these did not involve hitting me.

The aliens would all link hands in a circular ring. Then, they would sing.

Here is one song:

Oh yes, a brand new tomorrow awaits us.

All of us love each other with all the power in our universe.

Let us help the new universe arise. From the ashes of the old, a new one rises.

Let us fly to the sky, the wind is in our wings.

Together we create a bright new luminous future that replaces the old one.

Oh yes, this is a future you have never seen. All our hard ship will turn to joy.

Not matter how many times we fall, we will always stand back up.

Always fight on... never give up. This war we can win.

Bring on your courage. All warriors unite in one.

Oh yes, our maker deserves more praise.

I once asked a venari guy. "Question: Why do I like venari women so much more than human women?"

He did reply. "I seriously doubt that you would ever hear a human woman say - I love to feel the wind in my wings. I love to fly up into the sky, and swim in open air."

I nodded. "How do you describe colors to a blind man? How do describe to a deaf woman - bird songs, thunder, or even music?"

I went on. "Not being able to fly is like being a bird in a cage."

He did reply. "Here is an old venari saying. Maybe an Eloran woman will fight for you, but a venari woman will die for you."

TimeFlipper

Theres nothing gross about watching 2 women kissing each other..Iam sure Dawg SP and many other members would agree with me ;):D