Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's funny when reading on HDRkid website no one (so far) corrected the mistake that(rubbing plate has a caduceus coil) ..which is incorrect.. since its flat it can only have a bifillar coil or any pancake shaped..its even obvious from fotos posted by some users..I guess some people just write anything ..no wonder so many people keep building non functional machines;)

It's not a mistake. The HDR does have a caduceus coil attached underneath the rubbing plate area. It started out as a bifilar coil in the older HDR's. But the improved design adds a twist to the bifilar coil windings, turning it into a caduceus coil in pancake form.
Dont think for one moment that i would ever challenge your excellent engineering skills mate, but from what i remember are the Caduceus coils are wound onto a former such as a round length of soft iron which would be perfectly straight...The theory being that when the two single lengths of wire that form the X shaping of the coil, a collapsed magnetic field is created within the centre of the X, and when a current is fed into one end of the coil, the opposite end acts an antenna for the scalar waves...

Another way to create the scalar waves is by sticking two 6 inch long bar magnets together with both north poles facing each other and wrapping two pieces of wire around the magnets, into which an electrical current is fed into a small 6 to 9 volt motor...The theory is that the resulting scalar waves will radiate from the tiny gaps between the two magnets, which are the areas of the collapsed magnetic field..

The X shaping is the commonality between traditional caduceus coils and the Gibbs design. Basically two magnetic fields are created at right angles to each other. Those crossed magnetic fields will then no longer be at right angles to the electrical fields in the wires. They will also be parallel due to the X shaping of the coils. But what is missing out of the textbooks on caduceus coils is the third mechanical force field that is always present when the other two fields are varying in intensity.

I have not come across any textbook information relating scalar waves to electromagnetic knowledge. So I do tend to look at the term scalar wave as a brainwashing technique to prevent us from understanding what is actually going on. Have you ever noticed that the term scalar waves is only used when the information being presented is to describe something outside the boundaries of our understanding? Wouldn't it be easier to just use the third mechanical force instead in the description? Maybe that third force has a relation to gravity. And it's just a simple experiment away to show us how easy it is to understand. I did do a very puzzling experiment a long time ago that has had me wondering ever since.

TimeFlipper

@Einstein Any wave that is a non Hertzian Wave (Electromagnetic) could be classed as a Scalar wave, for example an Electroacoustic wave or an Electrostatic wave...both these waves are said to exist in a medium with no time dependant magnetic field... this is the only explanation i can offer in an attempt to describe those pesky Scalar waves mate :D

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

@TimeFlipper ; the 2 oppsite magnets you mentioned are presntd as bedini scalar beamer..althu they do not explain how the flash bulb is connected ....also not mch discussionsof its use? can the coil be also mudulated with frequencies to trsmit thoughts? or heal deseases...what if we wrap 2 twisted wires arouns the magnets?

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper ; the 2 oppsite magnets you mentioned are presntd as bedini scalar beamer..althu they do not explain how the flash bulb is connected ....also not mch discussionsof its use? can the coil be also mudulated with frequencies to trsmit thoughts? or heal deseases...what if we wrap 2 twisted wires arouns the magnets?
Thanks for reminding me of Bedini, thats where i first got the idea of a scalar wave generator, by sticking 2 magnets together with the north poles facing each other and wrapping two lengths of wire around them :) (y)

The theory is that when the 2 north poles are facing each other, they cancel out both magnetic fields of the magnets and also the weak magnetic field of the earth, which means the area between the 2 magnets now has no magnetic field within it...therefore when the battery is attached to the 2 wires that are going around the magnets an electrical field is generated between the 2 magnets and somehow a scalar wave is formed..:)

When a small 6 to 9 volt motor is attached to the wires going around the magnets an electrical interference is formed in the centre of the 2 magnets which is a "sound" (Bedini called that motor, a "noisy" motor in his schematic)..
Another name for sounds is "acoustic", and theoretically that is how an electro-"acoustic" wave is formed between the 2 magnets (y)..

I havent read about the flash bulb that you mentioned, but it might be connected to where the small electric motor is placed in the circuit..
As for transmitting thoughts, it might be possible to do that if you place a headband around your head which can sense your brain wave activity and then that is amplified by a small audio amplifier which is then put into the 2 wires going around the magnets, instead of the battery :)..
I know Bedini speaks of healing diseases, but i have no knowledge as to how that would work by using scalar waves...normal audio frequency generators are said to be able to cure lots of things such as cancer..::LOL::

Lumbergooz

@TimeFlipper : indeed great thoughts; thanks..I do not have the exact size of those magnets and do not plan to pay the shyloks on the net 2 buy thm...But I have 2 badly damaged speakers, I will harvest the 2 circular magnets and match them the same way, wrap coil around them and see what happens.
Unless you think otherwise, it maybe worth experimenting with twisted wire as well as normal wire.
2_magnets.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein Any wave that is a non Hertzian Wave (Electromagnetic) could be classed as a Scalar wave, for example an Electroacoustic wave or an Electrostatic wave...both these waves are said to exist in a medium with no time dependant magnetic field... this is the only explanation i can offer in an attempt to describe those pesky Scalar waves mate :D

I think the confusion is deliberately initiated by the educational community. Any scalar quantity is not a vector. Where as a wave phenomena which is time varying is a vector quantity. But there is a wave phenomena which might fit the requirements of being a scalar quantity. That would be a standing wave. It doesn't vary in intensity with time. Instead it varies in intensity with distance. Which does suggest transmission time would be non-existant, or instantaneous. I don't see transmission times for standing waves in the textbooks. Conveniently missing. So perhaps it would be advantageous to start thinking of scalar waves as standing waves.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper : indeed great thoughts; thanks..I do not have the exact size of those magnets and do not plan to pay the shyloks on the net 2 buy thm...But I have 2 badly damaged speakers, I will harvest the 2 circular magnets and match them the same way, wrap coil around them and see what happens.
Unless you think otherwise, it maybe worth experimenting with twisted wire as well as normal wire.
2_magnets.jpg
Excellent thinking mate, using 2 magnets that you already have and not wasting money on expensive bar magnets...You are now officially a member of my own club which is called, Electronics on the cheap! (y) :D

I think the confusion is deliberately initiated by the educational community. Any scalar quantity is not a vector. Where as a wave phenomena which is time varying is a vector quantity. But there is a wave phenomena which might fit the requirements of being a scalar quantity. That would be a standing wave. It doesn't vary in intensity with time. Instead it varies in intensity with distance. Which does suggest transmission time would be non-existant, or instantaneous. I don't see transmission times for standing waves in the textbooks. Conveniently missing. So perhaps it would be advantageous to start thinking of scalar waves as standing waves.
Nice one Einstein mate (y)..Standing waves are a curse within the Radio Ham community :mad:.. what happens is, there is massive mismatch between the AC output of our transmitters and our antennas where the antenna is built very bad or is damaged and is hopelessly out of resonance with the transmitter :eek:..We do have SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) meters to help us with that problem..

The result of that mismatch is that a "standing wave" is created from the transmitter power output which is halted by the offending antenna ( the coax line going into the antenna from the transmitter also radiates RF)..and at some point which is usually very quickly, the output from the transmitter is turned back onto itself and will blow the output section of the transmitter which is very expensive to repair..The trick to prevent this happening, is when you first switch on your transmitter, make certain that the power output is very low before transmitting, about half a watt should suffice, and then locate the problem...

Applying a Standing Wave or Stationary wave as it is called sometimes, for the creation of Scalar Waves would be a very daunting task, and the first problem would be knowing which frequency to use on the transmitter and then the type of modulation, AM FM Pulse or Single Sideband :confused:..IMHO Pulse modulation would probably be the best, and a series of scalar waves could be transmitted and when the pulses are in a stationary position, that would be the time to very quickly change over to a resonant full wave antenna to prevent the power output from going back into the transmitter as i have explained...

As for reception of the Scalar Waves i think maybe they could be placed within a Plasma field which would turn the waves into transverse waves for easy coherent demodulation...Perhaps our friend @Opmmur could help us out on this topic :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

2_magnets.jpg
Dont forget to let us know how your experiments have turned out..and i think it might be best that you dont spend too much time transmitting, as ive heard that people have suffered from bad dizziness :sick:

tymeonadime

I personally find this to be a very interesting project/concept. I have zero experience with these devices, but am planning on building one with the schems from Mr. Shiverton.

The amount of work, and research that you guys put into these units is, for lacj of a better word, astonishing.

Keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen, and we may well see TT in our life times after all.

Lumbergooz

2_magnets.jpg
Dont forget to let us know how your experiments have turned out..and i think it might be best that you dont spend too much time transmitting, as ive heard that people have suffered from bad dizziness :sick:
I have made one run on this with the following variants
scalar_Xm.jpg

Opt1: connect head coil in between
opt2: connect coiled crystal in between
opt 3: connect both
opt 4: same as opt3 but use twisted caduceus for the crystal and around magnets.

so far I tried opt 1 only..the result is having an like-real dream of a different world with vivid unforgettable details, the crazy part is, I woke up 3 times midnight to drink water & went bk to sleep, the dream simply continues...cannot confirm it is due to the experiment, but first time a dream continues several times after go bk 2 sleep...
folks if u try this plz share ur results, I think we shud extract something.